• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye testosterone

Iris

Smash Ace
The thread title made me think this was about how his killer bulge got nerfed, but it turns out to be just babble. :(

Xnpio

Smash Cadet
I like the way Ganondorf seems in Brawl.. the new look and the changes to his moves seem to be something I'll enjoy. I'm just glad that he's no longer a slowed version of Captain Falcon, and seems a lot more like an individual character now.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
im sure your mother has enough testosterone to spare to ganon.
BRAWL is not MELEE, follow me here, that means ?????? BRAWL, is a different GAME, from MELEE!

completely different, every character is completely different too.
get with it or get owned by the new stage of ganon
This is a note to all who are deciding to write their thoughts to mine or anyones posts: Read all following posts before posting something as mind numbing as the post above, also take into the account that although you might not have a good sense of humor or the ability to detect a joke it probably means you might need to add possiblities that a post isnt filled with a level of seriousness that you think it has.

With that being said ill also add that "your mother" jokes do lose their sting after middle school, i dont advise using them on anyone above the age of 14, thank you for sucking at life.

J-PiPe

Smash Rookie
i did pretty good with the dorfmeister in brawl, though he used to be my main in melee, and i will admit, he runs kinda like a ***

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Ganon's character animation is poor. It isn't very smooth and doesn't seem to match the rest of the game. His voice is annoying now. But I 4 stock people with him none the less.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
I say his voice sounds way more demonic and his costume LOOKS WAAAAYYYY better but... it's true his movements do seem stiff...

Anyways, I'll still use him regardless of appearance, dair>KO + recovery + down sword taunt = epic win.

Top Bottom