• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good secondary for Pika main?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoko

Smash Cadet
Right now I'm a pika main, and I want to pick up a secondary. I used to play Sheik in Melee, and started with her in Brawl. Now that I'm a pika, I would say that Sheik is my second best, but I don't know if I want to stick with her. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a good secondary I could pick up relatively easily based on the fact I'm a pika main?

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Well, MK/Snake is standard. But for a Pika main, try DK. He counters most if not all of Pika's bad MUs and he's fun to play with.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
Well, MK/Snake is standard. But for a Pika main, try DK. He counters most if not all of Pika's bad MUs and he's fun to play with.
this^^
i was thinkin' exyctly the same due lol^^

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I posted in your thread on AiB, but I'll post here as well.

DK - He has a 50:50 with Marth, R.O.B. and G&W, but Wario gets him roughly 65:35. He's the most well-rounded for a Pika secondary. He doesn't hard-counter them, but he's able to win fairly smoothly.

Marth - Goes 50:50 with himself, and R.O.B., and somewhere around 60:40 with Wario and G&W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom