• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good luck to Pride and Bigman

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Good luck at BTYF toooo bad I can't make it. I suck at making it to big tourneys cause **** always comes up. I never will be able to ditto or watch any of you guys play because I suck at planning ahead for tourneys. I have some johns on why I can't make it but w/e. Sorry I couldn't make it you guys probably want to meet/play me and I ****ed up. So, my b I wish you all the BEST of luck bring Yoshi home that trophy.

Pride and Bigman you can post on this with results on pools and stuff to let us know how you guys are doing with updates. Good luck

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I played Pride in some dittos and we play almost the EXACT same way its kinda weird lol are plays styles are just not as technical. So I guess we can call that the east coast yoshi style?

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, cause I play technical. I know Scat does too.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
2nd in pools... Lost to a Kirby and an Ice Climbers

... 17/100 In tourn.. Lost to a kirby and an ice climbers!!!

wtf LOL

I beat the MK, The Snake, The Marth and The DDD and I lose to chars I have absolutely no idea how to play due to noone playing them in my regione. Time to step it up and learn more match ups!!! Great tourn. Had fun.. Getting hyped to remaster Yoshi..

Lilb was fun dittoing you.. Your so... little! lolol

WTF at NO Yoshi's actually entering the tourn besides me.. Boooooo.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Pride, two tips on beating Kirby and the Ice Climbers:

1. Up-smash > Kirby
2. B-air > Ice Climbers

Ahem, in all seriousness though, check out the vids I just put up going against a Kirby. You might learn something. >.>

D

Deleted member

PRide too good.

All i can say is with kirby you really need to experience it to find your own way.

Btw polt, the kirby in your vids wasnt good. I would think pride would be having trouble with top level kirbys.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
That's harsh, Sockz. Poor DC... XD

Anyways, yeah. I kind of figured that one out. Were the matches against the people he lost against recorded?

Dyz69

Smash Rookie
umm would be nice if any videos of these matches were posted, Pride has anyone told you if they did recorded you?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
The video vs ChuDat's kirby wasn't saved for some reason. The only videos that were put up were the one with me 2-0ing a Diddy, (with commentary I think) and then getting ***** by Meeps Ice Climbers (who btw took a match of m2k that day)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lilb was fun dittoing you.. Your so... little! lolol

WTF at NO Yoshi's actually entering the tourn besides me.. Boooooo.
LOL my name is "lil b" so the name fits and sorry I couldn't enter I most likely would have done good too :(

The video vs ChuDat's kirby wasn't saved for some reason. The only videos that were put up were the one with me 2-0ing a Diddy, (with commentary I think) and then getting ***** by Meeps Ice Climbers (who btw took a match of m2k that day)
meep is amazing I have a lot of ICs training so I am pretty good on that matchup but meep is still too goods

Top Bottom