• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good counter to Peach?

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
Hi. I've been playing Ice Climbers for a while now and I can't find a good counter to Peach. Everybody who I try I'm bad with VS. Peach for some reason. What are some of your counters for Peach?

Wibbles

Smash Cadet
I think that sheik can also do pretty well against peach. Of course, you can always just play the peach ditto, I can guarantee you that that matchup is 50/50!

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
Marth because peach is too light and every single move marth has is used for edge guarding even up b no joke

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Sheik is probably one of the easiest secondaries to keep up that does well in the mu.That said, I think most of the top 8 do fine against her.If you're bad at the mu with every characters it's probably just because you're bad at the mu and that isn't really affected by the character you're playing.

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
Sheik is probably one of the easiest secondaries to keep up that does well in the mu.That said, I think most of the top 8 do fine against her.If you're bad at the mu with every characters it's probably just because you're bad at the mu and that isn't really affected by the character you're playing.
rip my life

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Puff, since the best peachmains give up in that matchup, the others will be sure to follow a little bit in that mindset. Other then that, abusing the platforms on bf and dreamland can only work in our benefit towards getting atleast battlefield banned.

Playing puff also takes alot less effort, so youll be able to save up some energy for the ICmatches as long as you plan for winning matches like hbox, in clutch situations unless it goes even better.

Last edited:

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
Puff, since the best peachmains give up in that matchup, the others will be sure to follow a little bit in that mindset. Other then that, abusing the platforms on bf and dreamland can only work in our benefit towards getting atleast battlefield banned.

Playing puff also takes alot less effort, so youll be able to save up some energy for the ICmatches as long as you plan for winning matches like hbox, in clutch situations unless it goes even better.
The problem with this is that most peach mains will change to a different character so don't even bother going to puff. Stick to a marth or a captain falcon for this match up. They are the 2 best counters for peach (:

IC-Rambler

Smash Cadet
The problem with this is that most peach mains will change to a different character so don't even bother going to puff. Stick to a marth or a captain falcon for this match up. They are the 2 best counters for peach (:
f*cking lazy peach mains

Top Bottom