• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good bye florida

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya im out gotta get my life in order so im moving back with my mom. It ****ing sucks I really dont wanna leave but it is what it is. I love you guys man ya'll my *****s. So some shouts

Sfl man you know what it is we ****ing ****! All of you guys are good man go to big tourneys! You guys have so much potential!

Jason aka spider sense- we clicked from the start man you have always been a good friend. I honestly believe you can reach such a high lvl one day your nasty! Gotta belive man you can do it! Get em at rom man!

Kevin zidane mowgli- You have too many names. You came a long way man. Such a long way. We were also pretty tight. I dunno what you care to do with smash but your good so just play and stuff lol. Thanks for all the support at tournaments you always root me on.

Blea- ***** we have done it all! I dunno why you feel so strongly about luigi but your a monster. You can do it man! You wanna show the world and i know you got it!. PLz dont drop luigi ever!

Linguini- man we have a little history lol but now its time to give sfl to the rightful king. Im giving it back man. Take care of them and lead them the way. Your more fit for it. You have taught a good amount over the years as well. Even though we play a match up where my char has a stronger advantage than yours everytime I play you I get better at the game in general. Thanks for everything man. I hope too see you go big again if you ever want to again. Your a beast.

Smilez- Alot off untapped skill in you! But ya your pretty good just cant choke vs people you nvr play and your str8. We known each other for a min too. You cool as hell man. Hope to see you playing for awhile just ****ing play fox man. Your falco is legit too but you got a fox mind set lol.

Chris- talk too kevin or just keep playing. Step it up i have taught you some things. FFS respect other chars abilities lol. <.<

Steven- haha bro been a long time. You pretty much quit but ya man you still got it. I will nvr forget the tournament were we got 2nd in teams. Greatness and excellence ftw! For the win *****! Be ez bro good luck with your girl and stuff. Your growing up lol.

Andres- Just camp sometimes man lol. Always been fun with you man we been cool for a min too :) black chulos for life!

Trikrome- Eli maybe one day you will come back to smash. But regardless we always been cool too. I remember that party we went to in miami and how you knew all these fine *****es lol. You my dood hope too see you again someday.

Gain haha bro rep that ganon you got this. You have been getting better too! Gl at school hopefuly we meet again someday!

Fau kids

Justin - i was so happy when you beat uber ice at dont choke. So ****ing happy the room went crazy! Keep on playing man one day your gonna be scary as **** lol. Dont get so mad man and your good.

Beanman- i remember your close set vs zoro he is pretty good. One day i hope smash clicks for you as it did for me! Great guys man mad love!

Marlon- wow you have gotten better too **** lol. Always a pleasure playing you and stuff. You have aslo always rooted me on lol. Stay true bro.

Happy hydra- Your puff is gay sometimes lol but that at it ya heard me!

Brawl kids

ESAM- God i hate samus lol. But all in all we have had some history in melee too. Gl in south carolina and stuff. Hope too see you again someday.

Seibrik- haha we were known as the sfl double sheiks team!Man your great david too fun with you! Excel at w/e your doing now a days! We ***** at that one wato lolz.

Mvd- i dunno y but we have always been cool lol. I hate brawl but i love u <.<. **** in brawl though! Maybe one day at a big tourney you can play my tag in brawl and make me think its me lol. Bye bro

Dfear- Another cool kid. DO THAT GAY DD ****!.

Dc- your just black

Afro- my ***** always be chill with you outside the game! Take care of your self.

Red halberd- lol talented in general. ****!

Now all of the other melee players in fl!

Hungrybox- I have to stop killing myself vs you lol. We have had some memorable sets. Good luck in college child!

Colbol god damnit why do you **** me so hard! Your too good ****! Gl at **** i guess. I won that one mm at least lol. But im not on your lvl yet lol.

Rockcrock- Lol you play anymore? None the less very unique ganon. Always a pleasure.

Blade of apollo- yup untapped potiential. We have history too lolz. **** man just ****ing ****!

Htg- your so bad vs fox :( but jesus your good at everything else. We didnt play much but your cool and stuff!

Plup- fml at noob i ****ed up vs colin and emillio 3rd game im still sorry for that. But you ****ed up vs shiz and uber ice <.<. Retardly good samus one day people will know your ****! Your scary <.<

toobz- are u alive lol?

Smashmac- ****ing my bro man! reping that doc all day! We have always been cool so til we met again.

Shiz- haha at noob what are you? Nicaboy!? Haha good luck at life negro.

Dark sonic- our set at wato was intense lol. Your pretty good so good luck and ****. I always though you were a solidly high lvl marth.

UUAA- man we have history too but now it seems someone doesnt like fighting sheik lol. Come back man come back.

Zoro- jesus how are u soo good with link? Keep at him!

Everyone else ya sorry if i didnt mention you doing this mad fast. Love ya'll keep melee in FL alive!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol thanks for the love guys! 3 i meant to give you one too man but i super rushed that **** last night. ***** I cant say how much better you have gotten from the 1st time i played you. We have had some crazyy *** sets too man. I wanna see you get good and not lose your ****ing money lol. Stay true.

Toonlink i meant one for you too. Always been a really nice guy and your solid at melee but I understand your a brawl player. Watching you peach in brawl reminds me of melee peach. Your pretty chill all and all. Reach the ****ing sky in brawl bro! The ****ing sky!

Lol i gotz my ***** mike g up there fuuu chris! Now you dont gotta move down here lol.

Emillio ya man pretty random I know. Ed least im leaving with you.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yo, Dale you quite possibly one the most chill people I've ever known through smash, you've taught me a lot and I've learned a lot because of you. I don't even think M2K Sheik could take me down as easily as you did. lol You always managed to put in work in tournament and remained so optimistic through it all. All the times we played and picking you and Warren up, watching me get salty from all the cops pulling me over, playing Mario Party with the crew for lulz, to even watching your brother and I beat Shiz and UberIce in teams. You've always been completely engaging to talk to smash related or not. You're one of the few friends that got me to be a little bit more cheerful and eager to play. I think my favorite thing about you was how you were so quick to be encouraging. How you always saw an untapped skill in someone and doing your hardest to teach them how to become a better player. Take care of yourself man. You have my number dude, hit me up about anything. I definitely want to hear how your life is going, and when you move back to GA with your mom, you continue to smash as well as bettering your own life. Stay productive man. Keep strong, be safe and most importantly stay Dale "Nicaboy" Campbell. :( I'll miss you alot man.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Damn, Nica you're def one of the people I looked up to while I was taking Melee really serious. I appreciated all your support. Take it easy wherever your life takes you...

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
lets throw a bomb in GA, dale, buy ur mom a ticket, tell her you are gonna save her life.

we will miss u both. thanks for everything guys, you are way to cool, please keep in touch both.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I hope everything goes well for you in GA. Thanks for helping keep our scene alive and running tournaments for us lazy slackers. Come visit sometime?

Top Bottom