• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gonzo's Brawl Community inspired Kirby Instructional Video Enjoy : )

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Lol, the fake Kirby movie.
Anyways, thanks. I learned a lot from this. Does the F-throw>Uair>F-throw>Uair>Fsmash work on everyone? Also, do you ever use hats? None of the clips had you use a hat.
I've tried using hats but the only hats i like in tourney are Snakes, and DDD.

My experience with Snake is just use the grenade to protect urself, thats about it

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, great stuff gonzo!!!!!!!! i never knew kirby had an autocancel in this game, nair FTW!!!!! nair autocanceled into jabs is good stuff. you could probably cancel it into dtilts for some nasty effects. helpful helpful vid.

SO WOULD YOU SAY AGAINST MK JUST GRAB A LOT!!!!!!!!! cuz thats what i saw in the vid.

-hiro

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
wow, great stuff gonzo!!!!!!!! i never knew kirby had an autocancel in this game, nair FTW!!!!! nair autocanceled into jabs is good stuff. you could probably cancel it into dtilts for some nasty effects. helpful helpful vid.

SO WOULD YOU SAY AGAINST MK JUST GRAB A LOT!!!!!!!!! cuz thats what i saw in the vid.

-hiro
Mosdef dude, Kirby's Grab range is long enough to counter MK's short range attacks, the only attacks with more range than his grab are forward smas and downsmash, but those attacks can be easily counterd by downair, Nair, and Bair.

Not to mention when MK uses his upB and has to land u can use air or ground hammer to punish him. Timing has got to b pretty good though

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
I have already posted in youtube, but here its more nice, i liked the video Gonzo, very well man, keep going!

Top Bottom