• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going to Philly, Is anyone else coming.......

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Hey me and Gdx are going to Philly for clash of the Titans brawl tourney http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206898

Is anyone else coming, we'll be facing atomsk, inui, m2k, DSF, Snakee, Reflex and many other really good players so i really am asking for all the practice that i can get b4 i go, especially metaknight, D3, and wario (any other tournament viable practice will be appreciated SMNUT gimme kirby practice. seibrik afro and CO help me out here

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You probably don't want me there, but I'd go if you need help splitting gas money.

Unless you're flying....

CO18

Smash Hero
Dang I want to go to this lol. Too bad I most likely can't.

Well yeah we can definitley play alot of matches whether its online or before next tourney or w/e.

Good luck to you guys at this.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
How much are tickets?
i bought tickets for both me and nick last week and they were 130 apiece

id also like to play alot of people as much as i can beforehand. I want to play everyone in friendlies at gigs. I may even go all GW/Pit in singles to get them viable tourney experience so they are that much better, cause i'll need them

if you cant get serious enough in a friendly, i'll MM you instead. If you cant be serious in a MM, then what kind of jew are you?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
GDX you guys will get some extra practice if you can come to my fun tournament.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Snakeee doesn't camp anymore, so you'll do fine. Kick some ***!
lol, i'll do my best i dont plan to use my ICs up there just yet unless i run into D3 so until after philly i will be using Snake, Marth, Mk, Olimar and maybe Kirby and Lucario exclusively, next gigs isnt about winning for me, but gaining viable experience instead, i should be making singles for gigs, i'm gonna try to be there by 4:30 ish

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
cant wait for this tourney and to play all of the florida players, i never got a chance to play any of u in melee or brawl at any big tournies lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
tickets are still at 150 now, in case anyone else wanted to go

lamugi

Smash Lord
GDX i wanna start playing brawl but i need practice im already talkin with polmex, redhalberd, petey did it and monk, but i want to get as much pratcice as possible if youre down!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX i wanna start playing brawl but i need practice im already talkin with polmex, redhalberd, petey did it and monk, but i want to get as much pratcice as possible if youre down!
but tampa sucks =(

seriously though, get a tourney in tampa and i'll probably come. lol

CO18

Smash Hero
I succesfully outcamped Nick riddle twice!!

Just not on Norfair.

Hrnut theres some really Ez Ic's infinite on Heavyweights like Dedede now that hylian posted, you should practice it if you plan to use them for d3 in philly.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I succesfully outcamped Nick riddle twice!!

Just not on Norfair.

Hrnut theres some really Ez Ic's infinite on Heavyweights like Dedede now that hylian posted, you should practice it if you plan to use them for d3 in philly.
Haha...Next time, you're going down!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo lambchops ***** gay as5 youtube deleted the melee combo video i made of u :( its so gay they said it was cuz of copyright infringements with the songs i used, but anyways u dont play brawl no mo'?

Top Bottom