• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going to be at FIU south campus mon/tues

chckn

Smash Ace
Gonna be therer for orientation, but if any of you FIU guys are gonna be playing Id be down to play whenever I can. Anyone gonna be there?

chckn

Smash Ace
I'm there from either 10 or noon until 3-4pm before class. there are others there so yea... go to the game room (it's next to a sushi stand and polo tropical.) there's a glass window with 2 tvs
chillen, Ill try to come by as much as I can but idk how much they'll let us leave lol

nevershootme

Smash Master
orientation is absolute bullcrap if you already know how to get around the school's student website services and just know your way around campus with a map (all them freshmen just ask questions like uh where is this and that)...

on the plus side, free food I believe during your orientation :)

chckn

Smash Ace
orientation is absolute bullcrap if you already know how to get around the school's student website services and just know your way around campus with a map (all them freshmen just ask questions like uh where is this and that)...

on the plus side, free food I believe during your orientation :)
lol free food=win, but yeah are they cool with like people just walking out and doing there own thing or are they on your ***? and are the people in the game room striaght with new people playing?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
lol free food=win, but yeah are they cool with like people just walking out and doing there own thing or are they on your ***? and are the people in the game room striaght with new people playing?
I think there are some points in the schedule when they kinda let you wander around. The people in the game room a cool.

Top Bottom