• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God like recovery??

Drack

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, he has wall cling. This looks to be useful in stages that extend below their ledges. Also looks like it would be useful in places like Battlefield where a character without wall cling could up+B under a ledge and not go through.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
I can see that wall cling being a very instrumental part to playing with him. I can't wait til March 9th' to test him out.

Ryuartyi

Smash Rookie
My friend is getting the Japanese Brawl on Monday, so I should be able to report on how Lucario performs. I'll try to see how well that wall cling works.

Smash Ace
true. It was Wolf and Lucario that kept me together after the removal of Dr. Mario and Roy.
=2007=

S2

Smash Lord
This is gettingme more and more excited about him everyday.

I loved playing M2, but always was dissapointed in him sucking. Glad to see Lucario is gonna be a beast and nota punching bag.

Neemo

Smash Apprentice
This is ridiculous. Thats an insane advantage recovery-wise. And I don't feel the least bit bad considering how bad Mewtwo was treated during the Smash-age.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
ya i\'ve seen it it\'s nuts Just like Robot i watched a vid where he was off screen falling to his doom and came flying back from oblivion it was nuts.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
u can die if u get edgegaurded -_-

its similar to hold on to the ledge. and if ur there just chilling, im sure someone will hop off and bair u in the face. Yeahs its good, but not unstopable

ThunderHero

Smash Apprentice
u can die if u get edgegaurded -_-

its similar to hold on to the ledge. and if ur there just chilling, im sure someone will hop off and bair u in the face. Yeahs its good, but not unstopable
True, it takes alot of prediction if you plan no using it alot, but if you can predict, you have a great recovery

verditude

Smash Journeyman
Wow, LOL at anyone thinking any character can challenge Pit's recovery dominance. You can go all the way under Battlefield using his upB alone. You can get knocked to almost the side KO boundary in Battlefield, and still come back and grab the OPPOSITE ledge. You can be just above the bottom KO boundary and use only the upB and get back up.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Won't he have a bit of a problem on stages like Delfino Plaza where there are no walls to cling to for recovery? Honestly, if you take away wall cling, I don't think his recovery is quite as good... :/

Rane

Smash Rookie
Lucario gets better and better every time I hear something about him.

Top Bottom