• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goast House Oct. 26, The Month of the Toast (results and shoutouts)

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman

Thanks to all who came out, we ran pretty smooth with 3 TVs. And thanks to Mark for hosting once again.

Doubles
[Collapse=Bracket]

[/collapse]

1: Jwnz + Get Low
2: Z-Axis + benji
3: Dempt + Ders
4: Derf + Pat
5: Goast + Ralis
6: KittyMW + CoffeeMug

Singles
[Collapse=Bracket]

[/collapse]
1: GST Dempt
2: KittyMW
3: GST BaconFakis
4: Pat
5: SHAPE Coffeemug
5: DerfMW
7: spetz
7: Kevin
9: Freky
9: xray
9: Goast

Also a friendly reminder that Fight Pitt 3 is coming up soon.

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
First real Smash tourney I entered, got a first round win. IT COUNTS!

Shout-outs:

To whoever brought the toaster/toast. That toast was god tier. No butter, though?
Dempt. For having probably the sickest sets of the night, along with paying for the S&S bill. That tip we gave that waitress was godlike.
Pat. For getting a whole bunch of us there. Dude was pretty chill.
And everyone else who came out. Not the biggest turnout, but still a hell of a lot of fun! Can't wait for the next one!

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
1: GST Dempt - biiiidwell. you're the man. that is all.
2: KittyMW - MW creeeew! hype ****. love you.
3: GST BaconFakis - hype ****. you're aight peter.
4: Pat - You are the best. love you babe.
5: SHAPE Coffeemug - DA COFFEE FOX. You're probably one of my favorite people on the planet.
5: DerfMW - Sup good lookin'! If you're techskill was on point you woulda had top 3.
7: spetz - You were the ****. chill as ****. we're hanging out soon.
7: Kevin - DAT YOSHI THO
9: Freky - nice games, fun hanging out with you.
9: xray - ohai
9: Goast - G-MAMA!

Paran0id_Andr0id

Smash Cadet
1: GST Dempt - Damn, nice work dude. You said you could do it and you followed through. Sorry about teams, man. I'm willing to keep training and hopefully I'll improve quickly.
2: KittyMW - Good **** dude. Probably haven't said more than 2 words to you, but you seem hella cool. Our teams set against you was fun.
3: GST BaconFakis - Yooo bacon ralis. Nice job man. Our teams set was really fun too until you ****ed me up really bad on jungle japes haha.
4: Pat - Good ****. Teams set was fun. Etc.
5: SHAPE Coffeemug - Coffeefox2standard
5: DerfMW - That teams set was really fun. Your icies are annoyingly good.
7: spetz, 7: Kevin , 9: Freky, 9: xray - Always awesome to get new players. Hope you guys continue to come to these. Sorry I didn't really get to meet you guys.
9: Goast - Toast house. The teams set was really fun. Your samus is way better than I remember. Sorry I didn't bring a setup. Can't wait til the next one.
999: Ders - You're still bad.

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts, yay. Would have loved to have tvs to actually play friendlies on. also, slightly dissapointed by lack of PGH and Heights/canton. but whatever, It was a good time.

1: GST Dempt: Nice job man, way to take it all
2: KittyMW: Thanks for doing teams with me, you were definitely carrying me but I had a ton of fun. I gotta work on my team skills
3: GST BaconFakis: Nice job on third man, you played excellent
4: Pat: I swear to god you knock me out at every tourney. soon man, soon.
5: SHAPE Coffeemug: WOW YOU DIDN'T PLAY AWFUL
5: DerfMW: You are also one of my favorite people too! and you're also way better than me. I gotta avoid those grabs next time!
7: spetz: Super nice meeting you, glad we got to talk, you should keep coming to these!
7: Kevin: Didn't expect your marth to be on that level, nice job.
9: Freky: Nice job dude, I can see your marth getting pretty good, next time I want him both matches.
9: Goast: A once again very excellently thrown Goast House. I loved the treats and everything. It was also awesome to talk design.

Z-axis + Benji: Wow, just wow.
Jwnz: good job with teams man, also the friendlies were fun. your g+w was no pushover.

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
Jwnz's Game and Watch is pretty chill. I play it all the time. Makes me angry. :p

Get Low

Smash Ace
I loved this tourney because almost everyone called me adorable at least once.
Also, my first time winning money. :3

No specific shoutouts. I love everyone.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
GST stands for NOT AS COOL AS MW
OOOOoooooooooooOoOo0Hhh!!1!11

extended shoutouts:
Benji: where the **** did you come from? I love that kid.
Get Low: d'aw.
Jwnz: keep practicing, one day, your g&w will be almost on the level of BaconRalis. It was great to see you again man!
Ders: good **** in teams. way to carry dempt's suiciding ass.

I forget who else I need to make shoutouts to... I think that's probably everyone I remember.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Super Late shouts

1: GST Dempt - Super Gratz on your finish!!! Your ceiling is very high. Don't stop bro.
2: KittyMW - Wow... You had the best sets of the night hands down. Thanks for helping out with stuff.
3: GST BaconFakis - MAH BOI! Gonna need to open an account since you keep making Bank. BTW sorry about that charge shot in dubz lol.
4: Pat - Much love Bro!!!
5: SHAPE Coffeemug - you are THE SHAPE of melee!!! Thanks for your help once again. And bringing toast. We'll need to have more Design Discussions as well.
5: DerfMW - MW huh... so that's how it's gonna be lol It's on!!!
7: spetz - Keep playing Peach bro! Fun set.
7: Kevin - Please be back next time!!!
9: Freky - YO!!!
9: xray - I hope to see you guys at future events
9: Goast - We had TOAST!!!
Ders - puttn in work in dubz. Always a pleasure.
JWNZ You HAVE to come back!!! Too good to Not attend
Get Low - ... so fricken adorable
benji - Meet me at the mall... It's goin down!!! Hope to see you again at future tourneys.
Z-axis - You're not even good at this game

Important notices
Thank you guys for making this a great halloween-ish event. I will do everything I can to make it convenient to get Y town back out here in the future events. There won't be a November event due to so many other events. ROM, Pound V.5 and Fight Pitt.
Not sure how December looks for another Goast house but I look forward to seeing you guys at Fight Pitt and Shape and Housecon.

Also yes Dempt is indeed Sponsored by Goast House. Hence GST. I have big plans for the future of ohio nerds that we will be involved with... particularly smash.

Top Bottom