• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Go Bwett at Whobo!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Sorry Furbs for not making it out of pools! Tough competition. Next time.

Did everyone else watch Bwett on livestream? He did amazing vs dsf. Not so great against M2K.. see what I am complaining about all the time! >_< When MK is at his best, Yoshi has 0 chance.

Everyone wish him luck at the tournament! He got second in his pools. Watch on live stream!

Uffe

Smash Hero
I don't care if it was DSF's MK Bwett defeated. Bwett did what he could and beat the **** out of a good Meta Knight! That was so hilarious to watch! Unfortunately the same thing didn't happen against Snake. :/

Metatitan

Smash Master
i wish i wouldve seen the match in time, i heard about it, went to the stream and it was over :cry:
anyways congratz bwett

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Grats man, only saw the DSF one, but good ****. People in the live stream were freaking out that DSF got beat by "some random Yoshi player".

Keep up the good work.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: They didn't really refer to him as "some random Yoshi player," did they? ._.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
eh, I should have had it, it's ok though considering I still made some money this weekend

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Thats not true, were you watching the chat in the sidebar of the stream?

People were cheering for him true, but a lot of people didn't think he had a prayer.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Good stuff Bwett, you make us proud! :yoshi:

Keep on repping Yoshi. Could someone upload the match to YouTube?

Depster

Smash Champion
No dude everyone was like ahhh man bwett has this. I thought you were gonna 3 stock him for a second there XD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, "Bweet." You'd best be getting the name of THE BWETT right, guys. He's the only Yoshi player capable of an amazing out of shield game.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I am making dinner for Bwett and Furbz if they ever come to my neck of the woods.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Sorry that I didn't cheer for you earlier, Bwett. I didn't even know that you went to WHOBO until I came back from my family vacation. =(

...Did anyone else notice the typo in the topic title? >.>

Metatitan

Smash Master
Sorry that I didn't cheer for you earlier, Bwett. I didn't even know that you went to WHOBO until I came back from my family vacation. =(

...Did anyone else notice the typo in the topic title? >.>
i was gonna say something about it but i figured pride would fix it eventually...

Top Bottom