• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GnG CHAMPIONSHIPS//MMMB -- AUG 14TH, MN --- HYPE IT UP!!!

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
Wow at the date change.

It looks like this will pretty much join the gamesngo championships..

Why can't we just keep the tournies seperate?

napZzz

Smash Hero
are you saying that we wont get as much out of state competition because of the date and you want it changed because of that?

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
basically i asked gene from games n go to find me a **** venue, and he was like actually we were planning on having a big tourny on aug. 14th

so why have 2 small lame as hell MN player only tournys, rather than have me and gene work together (him with the pro stuff, me with organizing) to have 1 big awesome tourny that people will actually see worth it to come to?

this is plenty ahead of time so i don't want ppl complaining about the date, this is the only way to make things work properly!

Mayz

Smash Rookie
Holy crap I've been looking for a MN tourny for a while! I'll be there! This is about 10 min from my house. Consider me official on Brawl 1v1 & Melee 1v1. I want to join Brawl 2v2 also, but I have to find a team mate first :)

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
Holy crap I've been looking for a MN tourny for a while! I'll be there! This is about 10 min from my house. Consider me official on Brawl 1v1 & Melee 1v1. I want to join Brawl 2v2 also, but I have to find a team mate first :)
hey, MN organizes 95% of our smash stuff on this website incase you don't know:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/MNSmash

and btw, you have to be a member to see the actual forum - theres more to the site than just a xat box..

Mayz

Smash Rookie
hey, MN organizes 95% of our smash stuff on this website incase you don't know:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/MNSmash

and btw, you have to be a member to see the actual forum - theres more to the site than just a xat box..
Nice! well, as you can see, I have a whopping 3 posts now. So yeah, I haven't been very diligent in looking for tournys, but I've wanted to go to them. I will definitely make this one! Thanks for the URL

Triple R

Smash Lord
I'm assuming this date is pretty final from the sounds of it? This could be interesting to see who can make it and not.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I kinda hope Moe gets to go.... How am I suppose to move up the power rankings if he's not there to be beaten? ;)

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
Another thing...

What's the point of joining both tournies when gamesngo was gonna have a brawl tourney on the 14th regardless...

napZzz

Smash Hero
And nappy & yoshq...

rrr will win if I'm not there. :)
***** please I'm usually the one knocking randall out of tournaments in winners and losers, or one or the other. THAT ONE LOSS WAS A FLUKE

SIN242 PLAYS ICE CLIMBERS!

predicted top 3 with no moe-

1st-nappy
2nd-sin242
3rd-taco!

Triple R

Smash Lord
First taco has to say he's coming lol.

Please nappy, i beat sin and taco last time, why not me 2nd? And where's yoshq at? He's been keeping up with us just fine. Nappy's starting to lose it lol :p

Top Bottom