• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GnG CHAMPIONSHIPS//MMMB -- AUG 14TH, MN --- HYPE IT UP!!!

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
how does chaingrab wArio falco
I know you're a troll, but seriously, wtf?

If I would have typed like that as a boy, that would have earned me an *** whooping from my father.

Results and pics would be really great. No one has really seen my haircut outside of friends I've seen recently and you guys XD

Also, you best be ****ing around with me Yosh. My first time out not recorded? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i had a LOTT of fun this tournament, it made me really happy to be able to play at all with my cast. i was disappointed that i had to fall back on a clunky doc in my mm's, because it felt like i wasnt really outplaying my opponents, i felt like i was just looking for easy smashes/grabs, which i think is why i plateaued so hard with doc like 2 years ago. but ggs to everyone i played in brackets and friendlies, i have way too much fun playing jiggs and have every intention of maining her. and i loved being able to see a lot of the old mn peeps again, i miss the wi/mn scene :( ill do full shouts if theres a results thread
wait wut... :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

how long have you played doc!? you can't give up on him and the DTILT!! :mad:

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I know you're a troll, but seriously, wtf?

If I would have typed like that as a boy, that would have earned me an *** whooping from my father.

Results and pics would be really great. No one has really seen my haircut outside of friends I've seen recently and you guys XD

Also, you best be ****ing around with me Yosh. My first time out not recorded? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
lololol

so how do chaingrab?

Sago

Smash Lord
im rather interested in the results and the picture taken.

I didnt win a single game with mk so put samus in my results.

Kenni im gonna have to stop defending you every time people talk **** about you now. You have been exceptionally obnoxious as of recently.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
best tournament i've been to in a long time. nice job webster and gene!

i wish i would have gotten to play any of the 3rd-9th place finishers in the melee bracket though.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Fun tourney Indeed even though I spent more time on the fighter area then in smash T.T either way nice seeing everyone there I need to come to more of this and chill with you guys ^.^

Metà

Smash Master
best tournament i've been to in a long time. nice job webster and gene!

i wish i would have gotten to play any of the 3rd-9th place finishers in the melee bracket though.
yeah man, i was disappointed with the seeding

you and we still need our grudge match!!

i'm leaving in less than 2 weeks, let's make it happen

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
JS I didn't even recognize you at the tournament. :( i haven't a clue how I could have missed you. =/

about the pics, I'll definitely link em as soon as I see em uploaded. I'm sure the results thread link has been posted in here.

i'm mad tired and my allergies are pwning me freeeeeee. so i'll post more stuff soon.

thanks to all who showed up.

mucho love.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yes, i just moved, and apparently SD is inactive it seems, lol. If ur hosting another on a weekend, i can make one of these

Top Bottom