• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GnG CHAMPIONSHIPS//MMMB -- AUG 14TH, MN --- HYPE IT UP!!!

Triple R

Smash Lord
The randinator is teaming with yours truly for low tiers. Sorry Moe, but if you even want a chance I suggest you team with Nap Sack. His Ness is only slightly below average.
Yeah, i'm teaming with breezy for all brawl stuff. Don't know why there's all the fuss though, it's not like low tier anything has been confirmed yet.

Melee update: Triple R is discovering new ways to beat up on spacies that you may not like. You all better pick up Marth and Jiggz if you every hope to beat my kirby.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. I'll for sure come to this, my internship is done at the beginning of august and i'll have a lot of free time. I can help TO if you still need it kyle.

Who still is looking for team mate in melee? My credentials are wrongfully made #1 on MN PR. Get @ me plz.

P D

Smash Ace
im looookin for a partner, im much better at meleez since the last u of m i went to.

also my teammate will get brownie points if we play a ssb64 doubles tourney :)

HaXoR11

Smash Rookie
hey this will be my first tournament and i was maybe wondarin if anyone would swap friend codes so i can have an idea of the skill level of the people at these things

Top Bottom