• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gmoney presents JaX2 on June 19, 2008 @ 8:00 PM!

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Okay, I'm going to be hosting a tournament (JaX2 or Jacksonville actually eXists? 2 - wait, JaX1 happened?) up at UNF this Thursday at 8:00 PM because I'm done with my summer classes and have to leave. This is really only catering to those in or around the Jacksonville area and I'm not going to encourage anyone who isn't local to attend as this tourney will not involve money. I'm making this thread just as a repository of information for those in the area. Here we go... :luigi2:

date and time: Thursday, June 19, 2008 @ 8:00 PM (doubles first and then singles)

game and rules: Brawl doubles and singles as well as Melee with the same rules as always, sons!

fees: NONE (because most people in Jacksonville won't play if money is involved :urg:)

Please, post if you can attend or if I need to push the time back to accommodate you!

zoo the animal

Smash Cadet
nikil change his main again i told him to bee mk
cough cough he coul dhave the best teacher buttt
i guess he gunna stick with marth
i told him who important it is to find someone fast
cause big tourneys are coming up

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
hell yea. me and abe are teaming at gigs. we'll have to get some friendlies in.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
this was possibly the most last minute tourney so far lol.

maybe I'll come for melee with like two/3 others.
Yes, it was, because it's just a fun thing for me and everyone else up at UNF before I leave for the rest of the summer. You're welcome to join us if you really want to drive up all the way to Jacksonville for a tourney that doesn't involve money or a prize...

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Where I live, I am bored as ****. I would be glad to drive up there. It's only 3 hours anyways.

There will be melee, right?

and wtf why are you leaving? =/

Gmoney

Smash Ace
I'm leaving UNF to go back home because I'm done with my summer courses... I'm still going to be in FL... We'll probably do Melee, but attendance is going to be mad low for that and it'll be really late (this starts at night already)... Ellipses are broken as ****... You do know that Gigs is just two days after this, right?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
eh, I haven't played in awhile. thats why i would debate on going or not. i never said it was bad but it just gets boring quick when its played competitivly.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
he's moving to dubville, where you can throw all the dubz in the world on anything you please, and no one will ever question you...its a good life...

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Abe, that was some of the funniest **** I've read in awhile. :laugh: Seriously though, I'm just going back home to Tavares until fall semester starts and I'm going to train Garban20 to ****. By the way, I'm going to do Melee for this as well just so we have more to do. If you come, Mooney, bring a setup (and PM me for directions). $5 MM my Wario or Melee falcon?

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
that was some fun ****, too bad i had to go early :(

btw our team was supposed to be "harold & kumar" and not that crappy name you gave us

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Brawl doubles:

1st Team Food (Gmoney + XOFF)
2nd **** in Your Mouth (P.O.D [?] and aznplaya92)
2nd Team Obama (Yoshiguy + Jason) - both teams had a player leave early... :(
4th TF2 (C-PO and Jesus)
5th Team Sprinkler (Jnuts + MokonA [?])
5th Team CPU (Steve + Steve's friend)
7th Land Before Time (Fearless + ???)

Brawl singles:

1st Gmoney
2nd XOFF
3rd Jesus
4th C-PO
5th Fearless
5th Yoshiguy
7th MokonA (?)
7th C-RO

We didn't do Melee (shocker)...

XOFF: Your ROB is too good! Just stay in the game at Gigs. ;)
Fearless: You're a nut for coming up here when you have work tomorrow morning. I'll see you at Gigs!
Everyone else: Good ****!

Oh, and I guess I'm a sore loser for not enjoying Melee that much anymore. <3

Top Bottom