• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit—Black Population to Double

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Correct you are. Lincoln is easily what I would consider the worst president in our history. Other than going into all out war with farmers over uniting the country, which was well within their rights as states to leave, he harbored a secret desire to rid the world of blacks. In fact, there are records that he wanted to ship blacks back to Africa on numerous occasions.
So you're going to condemn a man for subscribing to the prejudices of his day? Of course, looking back we can say that late 19th century ideas towards race were wrong, but it is historically immature to hold a person from the past to our current standards of morality.

Also, secession is illegal. You show me the part of the Constitution where it says that the states have the right to leave the Union. This is the oath of office that the President takes:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Allowing secession to destroy the country obviously would go against this oath.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Lets get this back on topic people. I mustn't have paid much attention to the article, why is there most likely going to be such a dramatic shift in ethnic proportions?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I find it funny that the title of this thread suggests that there will soon be fewer than ten white people left alive in the world. I'm pretty sure they really mean that the percentage of white people will fall to a single digit, but that's sure not what it says.

And, really, who gives a crap if there's going to be less than 10% white people in the world? I doubt it will happen any time soon, but even if it does it's not as if whites are being wiped out or anything. They're just having kids with nonwhites because they're not stupid racist bigots.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
In hindsight, this topic has gotten way off topic and was basically posted by a racist troll.

Anyone have any qualms about me closing it? Post before tonight and I'll take it into consideration. I really can't see anyone saying "OMG! THe white race is going to die!"

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I agree that this was probably a trolling topic, but maybe something interesting can come out of it, as long as we can avoid making obviously racist comments.

There seriously is a huge demographic shift coming, especially in America where experts have estimated that whites will be in the minority by 2050. What does that mean for this country, if anything? I'm really not sure.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
There seriously is a huge demographic shift coming, especially in America where experts have estimated that whites will be in the minority by 2050. What does that mean for this country, if anything? I'm really not sure.
I'm not really sure that it means a whole lot. I guess the simple thought that whites being in the minority would be in any way bad is a little bit racist in itself. That would just be saying that non-white people are somehow less able to successfully run the country, which is just a load of bull. So what if they're not white? They're still people and they'll still be Americans, and that's all that really matters.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Seriously, why does it matter? What has the white race ever done for me? Mother ****ers gave away chicken and watermelon, the better walk the ****ing plank.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
All I can think we did is create Michael Jackson.

That's no plus.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
What? What the hell is the point of this? Who cares if the white population goes to a single digit? That's the least significant news I've heard all day.

I cared more when I saw some random brat complaining on his blog about how he didn't get a new bike.

Mewter

Smash Master
None, because white people aren't worth remembering!!! :mad::mad::mad:

You see, it's okay because it's not racist if it's offensive to white people, it's only racist if it's offensive to Asians, Native Americans, blacks, arabs, hispanics, Indians, Latin Americans, Inuits or any combination of the above.
Very True.:laugh:
That's just messed up. Seriously.
And when I read the title, I also thought that it meant there were only going to be 9 people left.:laugh:
Weird.

Top Bottom