• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gliding is now officially broken

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
big upper community joke to confuse all the little ch00bies...

Do you release what you would have to to to get banned for 63 points?
not not really lol so wait he is or isnt banned on wiki it says he abuse power to edit post lol

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
He is so wrong. Ike is pretty good and so STRONG..
Ike has been buffed quite a bit and gimpy says now that IKE= free for all god, but 1 on 1 bad...
not not really lol so wait he is or isnt banned on wiki it says he abuse power to edit post lol
He reminds me of demi, who loves to backwards people's posts, like that time a locked him in a closet full of emo's... Gimpy isn't banned, as he still posts...

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
ok so he isnt banned why is he so loyal to boswer srry gimpy and bowser fans but he kinda sucks like if he play someone good he could be best in world possibly

Enshoku

Smash Lord
ok so he isnt banned why is he so loyal to boswer srry gimpy and bowser fans but he kinda sucks like if he play someone good he could be best in world possibly
ever heard of the gimpyfish combo, it's the ken combo/wall of pain of bowser... bowser is way better this time around, and if there is anyone who will tell you that it's gimpy.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
1. Talk English please
2. Read his Wiki page.
3. He uses Bowser to prove even a lower tier can be good

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I'm not going to ask :laugh:
oops, I mean mr. poofy pajama pants, the full line is:

ninja brothers:sorry dude, we kinda failed
mickey mouse:you can't let the bridge builder build the bridge to seaworld, the disney corporation will lose money
talking mime:just leave it to our friend mr. poofy pajama pants
mr poofy pajama pants:*mumbles can't touch this song*

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Wow, that was just awesome.

*Mains a gliding character*

Nah, screw that.

*Mains Sonic*

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
And here I thought Wario was special..... Still, can Wario-Man glide, or is he too "special" to do that? Doesn't matter, Wario's probably the only one who can star KO himself. Ha! So Wario still is special......
Well anyway, I can't wait to go off the side of the stage and Comet-Waft (my own name for a Wario Waft spike) all the stallers. That'll be fun.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
And here I thought Wario was special..... Still, can Wario-Man glide, or is he too "special" to do that? Doesn't matter, Wario's probably the only one who can star KO himself. Ha! So Wario still is special......
Well anyway, I can't wait to go off the side of the stage and Comet-Waft (my own name for a Wario Waft spike) all the stallers. That'll be fun.
wairo man can "hover" if he uses his bike...

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Comet Waft rofl

That name just makes me laugh

Edit: INTERGALACTIC FLATULENCE EXPLOSION STRIKE

Mama

Smash Ace
Awesome yes broken certainly not. Though I don't think the OP was serious, just because something is cool and can only be done by one character doesn't automatically make it broken imo. Thats like the fools that think Metaknight should be banned from tournaments for that ability.

Seison

Smash Journeyman
rofl, that is hilarious. Gliding FTW. I'd like to see a similar vid featuring Charizard. I wonder if his gliding capabilities are similar.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lol kk This is going to sound stupid, but do you glide like how you float with peach (holding the jump button) or is there something else you have to do (instead)?
*diesofidiocity*

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
If Roy were in Brawl, shffl and long jump Fairs ftw.
For Marth, Ken combo dat biatch. :p

And that's how you put the painz of high Meta Knight (pun intended)

Top Bottom