• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gliding is now officially broken

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
this makes me kinda mad anyone you play that has played the game or online will be imposible to kill unless k.Oed because they will just fly back on this is gonaa mean atleast 150+ damage on most characters that arent heavy

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
this makes me kinda mad anyone you play that has played the game or online will be imposible to kill unless k.Oed because they will just fly back on this is gonaa mean atleast 150+ damage on most characters that arent heavy
I think its kinda funny... it will shake things up and make Sakurai realize that while he was adding all these pointless things like gliding, swimming, and "masterpieces" he should have been adding more characters, and Saffron City.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
It refers to an aspect of the gameplay. Something outside the game is just skill.

Unless you like unplug a controller or something.
Marth is broken, his moves, and traits allow him to dominate most of the melee roster with or without "advanced" techniques.
it was a joke, we all know that ken is very, very broken...

metaknight can be ko'd at 35% by ike, as can kirby... Gliding doesn't bother me...

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I think its kinda funny... it will shake things up and make Sakurai realize that while he was adding all these pointless things like gliding, swimming, and "masterpieces" he should have been adding more characters, and Saffron City.
Saffron City, I'll agree with. But I like the way the roster is. A good amount of characters without being too overwhelming. Gliding, Swimming, and Masterpieces are all great additions that distinguish Brawl from Melee. I like them too.

turboether

Smash Cadet
one hit on a glider grounds them, doesnt it? D: thats how it works with snake at least. it wouldnt be that hard to get a single hit considering the trajectories youd have to make to not screw that flying world tour up and suicide. i could very well be wrong though ;o

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
That means Meta Knight can probably always recover from gettign hit off the stage as long as he doesn't fall too far down.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Metaknight flying around Hyrule Temple and New Port City was entertaining, but it's not going to have much of a practical use due to the weaknesses when it comes to gliding. Metaknight is still a beast! :)

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
Gliding isn't broken. For those of you who have played the game should know that recovering is easy. If you are knocked far out of the stage and didn't die, you can reach the stage 100% of the time with any character.

Top Bottom