• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Give me some advice

Kai_

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a freak who sits in the bathroom for a long time or anything, but this particular day I'd had some KFC bargain bucket and so business was taking a little longer than usual.

As I looked around I realised...I wasn't alone. There were faces everywhere!

I've concluded that the bathroom must be built over some historical burial ground! The souls of those buried there have become trapped in the walls. They may even be my anscestors.

Of course I have pics, or as well all know, it didn't happen.

^This guy looks like some sort of samurai warrior with a big moustache. I always knew I was descended from the japanese and this must be why I'm so amazing at swordplay

^This looks like some medieval aristocrat. My family must have been rich pri***

^As we can see I also come from a long line of blacks.

^And I just don't know what to make of this one.

I just want to know if there are any exorcists out there, what should I do?

How can I free these souls from my bathroom walls?

Because I don't want them staring at me every time I take a dump.

Thanks.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Uh...that's weird. As long as you're sure that KFC didn't go to your head, that's really interesting. But...how did you find Steve Irwin on your bathroom wall? Do you live in the land Down Under or something? I can't see half of those faces you showed, but who knows? If you're that inyterested, I suggest try searching google for historical landmarks that are perhaps in your house. Who knows? You could make some cash.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
It might be creepy, but those ancestors of yours can impart great wisdom, and you should take advantage of that. Except the last one. Might not be a great idea to listen to him.

edit: whoa I can actually see the faces now! You know what, they are really creepy. Who ya gonna call? I think you know the answer to that.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Goldshadow, does he call Colonel Sanders? His insurance agent? Ebay? Seriously... is it the... GHOSTBUSTERS!

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
The first 3 are pretty clear, but I can't see the last one... little hint maybe?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I bring a gun with me into public bathrooms because I realized that public bathrooms are like my kryptonite; I can't move and yet someone else can attack me. I don't like having that little security so as you can see, a gun is neccessary. And/Or diahrea.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
wow reading all that is about 10 seconds of my life I will never get back.

Top Bottom