• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpy's NEW vids from the North Hollywood Tourney FINALS VS DSF ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Mr. C, last time I checked, WA ***** the crap out of Texas in crews at FC. Didn't Gimpy take out like both your peaches or something?

I recall my last words after the crew battle being something like "Well that was easy, guess we didn't even need to use Ka."

Aren't you not even ranked in Texas? Get *****.
Last time I checked, about two good players from Texas actually went to FC, aka Texas barely even had a crew and most of the people in the Texas crew were noobs/not even from Texas.

And when we had rankings (and I actually attended tournaments) I was ranked. Get *****?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Last time I checked, about two good players from Texas actually went to FC, aka Texas barely even had a crew and most of the people in the Texas crew were noobs/not even from Texas.

And when we had rankings I was ranked. Get *****?
Smiles, Xelic and Caveman aren't your best? =o

I'm sure FastLikeTree wouldn't have made too much of a difference.
Especially since Ka Master is like 2 times as good as half of the people in our crew, and we didn't even get to him. Silent Wolf ***** the crap out of Caveman, and isn't he like 2nd best in Texas?

And owell @ you being ranked. Like you said earlier, the only ranks that matter are like 1 and 2 apparently.

EDIT: Didn't you go to FC? So...you went to FC...and are texan...but didn't get to play for the Texan crew?

You except for like 2 people, the crew was mostly noobs and people not even from Texas. So those noobs were chosen over you? Wow, you must be pretty bad. =o

Mr.C

Smash Master
Caveman going to FC played once in like 3 months lols from what I heard he woke up about 5 mins before his crew match started and played the match just to get it over with. Smiles didn't play in crews, and I was not at FC.

And Caveman doesn't even play this game anymore. lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
Caveman going to FC played once in like 3 months lols from what I heard he woke up about 5 mins before his crew match started and played the match just to get it over with. Smiles didn't play in crews, and I was not at FC.

Pretty sure he used that john for like every match from what I hear.

Pretty sure there were two peaches that gimpy took a dump on, maybe im remembering wrong.

Still though, if FastLikeTree is your only good player, you guys should play the game until more than one person in your entire state is good. Chances are Gimpy would **** you.

edit: go to this tourney http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119088 and me and gimpy will **** you. >_>

That wasn't a very enticing advertisement. >_>

Bring texas there though son

Galt

Smash Journeyman
Gimpy didn't beat Xelic, he beat DoH, which is entirely understandable. Also, Ka Master lost to Smiles in pools.

Chip.

you know what to do

WA > TX

No johns son, life goes on =)

And quit LOL'ing >=[ you're not even funney, gosh.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Gimpy didn't beat Xelic, he beat DoH, which is entirely understandable. Also, Ka Master lost to Smiles in pools.
I actually laughed at this. But I already knew KA wasn't as good as smiles so it didn't come as a surprise.

Sorry Gimpy I tried to apologize to Knives but people just kept saying stuff. =[

@ eggz you will not be able to beat me...sorry bud.

D

Deleted member

Eggz is better than EVERYONE. No one can defeat EGGZ! HE IS INVINCIBLE... yea ok im done ranting. But seriously, texas sux. Stupid Bush!

D

Deleted member

Sorry Gimpy. Anywho, i loved that last match agaisnt DSF's doc. MAn it was close, u played great (as far as i could tell). Boozer goodness.

thereaperX

Smash Cadet
WA (eggz) and TX (mr c) both make a lot of johns. mr c probably makes a little more.

gimpyfish and mr c are both kind of full of themselves.

eggz sucks ka master's **** a little too much. also he is full of himself but not as full as gimpy or mr c.

WA is better than TX - not "i ****ing **** your ****" better, but better. 99% of texas already knows this.

caveman is not that great but this is at least partially due to the fact that he just stopped taking melee seriously a while back (some time before FCD).

gimpyfish is a solid player. a lot of texas underrated him but respected his skill after his fcd performance. the fact that he uses bowser is pretty impressive and i commend him for that even if he is full of himsel flol

why are people taking state rivalries seriously still at this point lol.

p.s. everything i said in my post - consider it from an unbiased third party. i dojn't really give a **** about tx smash even though i live here lool.

Mr.C

Smash Master
That was in no way a john what so ever. I guess you have no clue what a john is =[

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be johning, but everyone else was, so I felt obligated. Also my controller broke and fell out of my hands, and you're wheezing a bit too loud, and there is a massive glare on the t.v.

I like watching Eggz, Silent Wolf, Gimpy, Knivez, Ka-Master, but I don't know any of them too well at all so I can't say much more than I like what I've seen.

Keep the good work up people, let's all hug and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom