• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpy's NEW vids from the North Hollywood Tourney FINALS VS DSF ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.C

Smash Master
no that wasn't a joke lol...both of those fox's are garbage.

Mr.C

Smash Master
u r rite, man we all suck

i wish i was as good as you or played with good players
You have a good Bowser =] never said you are bad...lol but those Fox's do so many wrong things in certain situations have mediocre tech skill and are extremely predictable.

ZERO mindgamesies

Knivez

Smash Ace
You have a good Bowser =] never said you are bad...lol but those Fox's do so many wrong things in certain situations have mediocre tech skill and are extremely predictable.

ZERO mindgamesies
so tell me, whos a good fox in your opinion? silent wolf because of his amazing tech skill? Granted, hes a great fox but guess what? i beat him more consistently when we played.

So next time understand that this game is about understanding matchups, and i know how to fox ditto and fight marths and top tiers way better than i did a bowser.

SO calm down noobs and try being top 6 in socal before saying anything.

thanks gimpy for showing me the thread. I don't really care what people say because some just dont 'get it'.

i also took mango (yea the guy that beat pc chris and m2k in tournaments) to 5th game and beat dsf, but i guess that doesnt matter.

Mr.C

Smash Master
so tell me, whos a good fox in your opinion? silent wolf because of his amazing tech skill? Granted, hes a great fox but guess what? i beat him more consistently when we played.

So next time understand that this game is about understanding matchups, and i know how to fox ditto and fight marths and top tiers way better than i did a bowser.

SO calm down noobs and try being top 6 in socal before saying anything.

thanks gimpy for showing me the thread. I don't really care what people say because some just dont 'get it'.

i also took mango (yea the guy that beat pc chris and m2k in tournaments) to 5th game and beat dsf, but i guess that doesnt matter.
Regardless if you know match ups that does not change the fact that I think you play bad from the videos I've seen. Its not like you will drastically change your playing style vs high tiers....lol I also find it funny that your saying BOWSER is a bad match up for you.

Lol I don't need you tell me who you have beat lol that is pointless.

And what I seen from the Socal rankings I wouldn't brag being 6th lol since 1-3 are a whole different ball game.

D

Deleted member

Socal=lots of good people. I'd be quiet, unless u are ranked #6 in a smash-heavy region. Just because u aren't ranked, doesnt mean u ahve to take your anger out on other people (i love saying that).

Knivez

Smash Ace
I've competitively played against ken and mango, so whats your point?

and how does NOT knowing what to do in a matchup NOT drastically change the way you play? your logic doesnt make sense.

You dont fight foxes the same way you fight peaches or marths.

If im trying to adjust to the fact that fox cannot land shines after aerials because UP+B out of shield by bowser always wins, and this is the primary method of attacking with aerials for fox, then its obvious my style has to change.

Also you're judging that i suck based on videos of me against a bowser, and then you say who i've beaten doesnt matter, because they're not on videos. I bet you're one of those people that thinks he's better than others based on videos and doesn't really understand the importance of matchups and playing styles.

I guess where you play, you can probably do the same things everytime and get away with it. It's easy to be 'good' when everyone around you sucks.

Anyways there is no point in arguing over this.
lol those fox's suck so bad
I can tell by the fact that you said "fox's" instead of the plural for the word "foxes", that you're not very intelligent so i'm not gonna even bother with such a frail argument.

get *****? yea, pretty much.

I'm sorry you're just pretty bad at being logical.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Ive played Ken, Pc, Hugs, Dsf and have beat all of them except Ken lols beating people doesn't matter unless you consistently place higher than them in tournaments.

I play in Texas with FastlikeTree, Xelic and many other good players lol

and no Bowser cannot upb out of shield if you properly shffl+shine

dont be bring dat shiz up in my hood mother fluxa i pop a mother ****er **** sucking ***** ho *** in the eye hooker potato pancake eating *** mother ****ing *** cake cheese gay im from compton son of a ***** you dont know me ill keel a bish you smell like my sista after 15 ****** ran a train on her *** ****ing sitting here eating a reeses pieces

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
actually yes, bowser can up b out of sheild and it beats the shine every time becasue of its opening invinciblity frames

good games @ whatever bowser you've been playing i guess

D

Deleted member

WTF is a box tag. I know it has something to do with mango... errmmm nvm. Mr. C, you are really dumb, but that last paragraph of yours was pretty gangster. Gimpy, i dont understand how u can be so good. U dont do any techy stuff, just pure boozer goodness and chedder cheese, and u win. Crazy stuff.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Ive played Ken, Pc, Hugs, Dsf and have beat all of them except Ken lols beating people doesn't matter unless you consistently place higher than them in tournaments.

dont be bring dat shiz up in my hood mother fluxa i pop a mother ****er **** sucking ***** ho *** in the eye hooker potato pancake eating *** mother ****ing *** cake cheese gay im from compton son of a ***** you dont know me ill keel a bish you smell like my sista after 15 ****** ran a train on her *** ****ing sitting here eating a reeses pieces

why do you insist on saying "lol" after every sentence? are you that insecure about yourself?

And i thought your "fox's" instead of "foxes" was pretty stupid as it was, but your last paragraph just raised the bar.

man, this kid is getting so worked up over a game that is meant to be played for fun. I couldn't imagine you trying to get a job with your level of education.

skillsets? "i pley a game and i tihnck am good. I alsoh lyke 2 eet reeses pieces lolz"

caaalllm down.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Mr. C is a moron.

how bout u play gimpy and see what happens??
Id probably 2 stock him?

why do you insist on saying "lol" after every sentence? are you that insecure about yourself?

And i thought your "fox's" instead of "foxes" was pretty stupid as it was, but your last paragraph just raised the bar.

man, this kid is getting so worked up over a game that is meant to be played for fun. I couldn't imagine you trying to get a job with your level of education.

skillsets? "i pley a game and i tihnck am good. I alsoh lyke 2 eet reeses pieces lolz"

caaalllm down.
this is smash boards not English class

D

Deleted member

Id probably Get 4 stocked. Gimpy is way better than me and so is knives. Im just upset because im not ranked in anything.

Sorry, i've never been English class.
Fixed ;p Don't mess with gimpy and knives.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Gimpy your the reason bowser is in front of Kirby in the Tier List XD. Awesome playing, you truly are the master of bowser.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Id probably Get 4 stocked. Gimpy is way better than me and so is knives. Im just upset because im not ranked in anything.

Sorry, i've never been English class.
lol

ya right

EDIT: Ive been in AP English since 8th grade, lol.

I also find it funny that California is one of the WORST educated states in America lol.

Texas doesn't even have a power rankings anymore....but I've placed top 5 at just about every Texas tournament ever lol

D

Deleted member

lol

ya right

I also find it funny that California is one of the WORST educated states in America lol.

Texas doesn't even have a power rankings anymore....but I've placed top 5 at just about every Texas tournament ever lol
u know what! I dont know, u got me there :p And stop saying lol after everything.

Mr.C

Smash Master
u know what! I dont know, u got me there :p And stop saying lol after everything.
Sorrrrry =]

lol. knowing who someone has beaten in tournament means a helluva lot more than some youtube videos.
True, but videos do show A LOT. If I were to see a video of M2K/Ken not knowing either of them were the ones playing in the video... I would still be able to tell those people are very skilled at playing the game. Just from the little things they do...they are not repetitive while a lot of other players are...they also capitalize on mistakes and pay attention to what their opponents are doing. In Gimpy's videos neither of the Fox players did that.

EDIT: If you properly Shffl meaning (SH > fast fall > aerial > L cancel)

NOT (SH > aerial > fast fall > L cancel)

Bowser cannot fortress vs Fox, Falco due to shield lag (Unless he Light shields)

And if you do SH > aerial > FF > L cancel > shine which is not a proper Shffl the shine most of the time will cancel out the fortress unless the Bowser times it correctly and since Gimpy knows how to play Bowser I'm assuming he times it correctly.

You can also properly Shffl (SH > FF > aerial > L cancel) grab or jc shine grab before the Bowser can do anything unless he rolls.

Knivez

Smash Ace
well then i guess you should see the videos where lucky beats gimpy in the next tournament. I guess maybe he was playing better that day?

It doesnt really matter, gimpy is good and he threw everyone off that day. He hasn't done well lately but of course there is no reason to show those videos ( if they even exist).

watching bowser **** is a lot more fun.

Mr.C

Smash Master
well then i guess you should see the videos where lucky beats gimpy in the next tournament. I guess maybe he was playing better that day?

It doesnt really matter, gimpy is good and he threw everyone off that day. He hasn't done well lately but of course there is no reason to show those videos ( if they even exist).

watching bowser **** is a lot more fun.
You're right it was only a set and I didn't take you might have been playing bad into consideration, I'm sorry.

D

Deleted member

Thats better. Group hug! And SHFFL is shorthop, aeriel, fast fall, l cancel. Right?!

Mr.C

Smash Master
Thats better. Group hug! And SHFFL is shorthop, aeriel, fast fall, l cancel. Right?!
Yes that is a SHFFL and theres nothing wrong with that...leads into combo's, hard to punish etc

but........

a proper SHFFL is SH > FF > AERIAL > LCANCEL

situational but has less lag and is a lot harder to punish.

Imo everyone should learn both.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Mr.C is just an idiot LOL! wtf is he even postin in bowser forums for?
Zarelid you suck lol go get 3 stocked by sos again ooooooooohhhhhh........maybe Bowser is one of my mains? lol.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol

ya right

I enjoy reading Mr.C's posts after Knivez made the grammar/spelling post, Mr.C immediately attempts sound educated. "lol"

Eggz

Smash Hero

Mr. C, last time I checked, WA ***** the crap out of Texas in crews at FC. Didn't Gimpy take out like both your peaches or something?

I recall my last words after the crew battle being something like "Well that was easy, guess we didn't even need to use Ka."

Aren't you not even ranked in Texas? Get *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom