• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zink

Smash Champion
this is madness, I work* the whole weekend and come back to see NO CHANGES? I've been so busy** that my fingers were bleeding!

*play Path of Radiance
**see above

greenblob

Smash Lord
Hugging was in Smash 64, but it only works with Fox as far as I can tell. You run towards the ledge and then smash and hold in the opposite direction. You'll turn, skid, fall off, and grab the ledge if you time it right.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I want to hug Gimpyfish...So Even Sonic can Hug huh? thats a cheap move what if he is all the way accross the stage and you up be and he goes Sonic the Edgehog on you?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yeah sqeezing out info FTW so Sonic isnt THAT cheap....they should put spike strips down for fast characters...I hope that Green Hill Zone is a Level

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Sonic seems to be hard to use yet most of the... er... "noobs" (For use of a better word) will most likely be using him.

No offense though.

RDK

Smash Hero
Sonic seems to be hard to use yet most of the... er... "noobs" (For use of a better word) will most likely be using him.

No offense though.
*COUGH* Metankight *COUGH*

It's a shame that all the cool-ish characters get swallowed up by nubs. Just because they're cool.

That's why I liked using lame characters to beat people. Until along came a little something called the "nerf".

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
*COUGH* Metankight *COUGH*

It's a shame that all the cool-ish characters get swallowed up by nubs. Just because they're cool.

That's why I liked using lame characters to beat people. Until along came a little something called the "nerf".
Why do you even care? If you like a character then use him. I don't understand how other people choosing a said character effect you at all.

-Knight

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Because they become over used and lose their unique ness...

Would you get more respect by going to a tourney as Mr.GaW or Fox?

SiD

Smash Master
You get respect for winning, not for using a crappy character just to be unique.

Don't get me wrong, if you like a character like G&W for example, use them. But don't use one just to be unique.

RDK

Smash Hero

Good point.

Why do you even care? If you like a character then use him. I don't understand how other people choosing a said character effect you at all.

-Knight
I just don't want it to end up like Melee, where you have to play as one of the space animals, Marth, or Sheik to stand a chance in winning tourneys. I'd like to see some diversity in the winners' mains.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord

Purely subjective. I don't see what your getting at with your Fox & Mr. Game and Watch comment? Why would you get more respect by choosing one over the other? Just because Mr. GW is considering low tier in Melee? It means nothing.

-Knight

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Use King Dedede He Smiles too much to be cool While Sonic Smirks
You know, that is exactly why im going to main Dedede, I love playing the fool XD

Im be like "Take this you scallywag!* THWACK!

^.^

Edit: When I read this to check for spelling errors, I lol'd =]

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
well, with the time it takes Gimpy to type these short descriptions I estimate his typing speed at about 15 words per minute

now to go drive and HOPE one is done when I get back lol

pit ftw

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
actually i type at 110 wpm, but, as has been explained multiple times i have a very very busy life

an unnecessary update is one of the last things on my priority list, but I'm still making time for it

this next update is goin to be a pretty large one

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
lol, ok I'll stop spamming then, but it's not like homeless > Brawl

the homeless don't cause millions of dollars
actually they do....

anyway I hope next update = pit yeahz....

i'll leave now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom