• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpy Beat DoH in pools @ FC

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Hey, thought I'd give you Bowser people an update on Gimpy's progress at FC.

I just heard that Gimpy beat DoH, presumably Bowser vs. Peach. And since he's at FC, even if this thread shouldn't be here he can't mod it! :bluejump:

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Yeah, that was a joke, I know there are 3 other mods here, 2 of which check this often.

Anyway, I guess I'll be updating this with more FC stuff if anyone is interested.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol wats Ken doing here...

I think 5150 just plays Bowser for fun and to bother Gimpy XD. I think he plays Sheik and Fox. So while Gimpy would easily beat him in Bowser dittos, he might have trouble vs 5150's mains. I mean seriously, Sheik and ****ing Fox.

Plus Gimpy would never let 5150 beat him in a Bowser ditto, 5150 would never let him hear the end of it :laugh:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah Fox isn't so bad, but man, Fox can still do some pretty rapesauce combos to Bowser. And it's hard to keep up with him sometimes. That little ******* is so fast!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Not really, its very realistic to think that Gimpy wouldn't make it out of pools going all Bowser

Good **** making it as far as he did, thats repping bowser hella hard

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm gonna close this so i can make a thread and tell you all how i did

crews was where i stepped it up, but i'll let ya'll know about singles and what not as well ;P

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
lol i'll make a topic for it as soon as smashboards works but heres my summed up FC trip i suppose

heres a quick off the top of my head what i can remember from oc though

1-2 vs G-Regulate (close argh)
2-1 vs DoH
2-0 vs Majority of first pool
1-2 vs Chu's YLink *recorded* (close argh)
1-2 vs XiF (close argh)
2-0 vs Sensei (and other falco whos name escapes me)
Removed the final 5 stock from Texas (DoH and Smiles Peaches) in crews with my 3 stock
Removed all 4 of DaShi zWiz's stock vs his Falco in crews

so yeah, i'll make a topic about it later though

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Hey hey now let's not get hasty...

We all know that Gimpy is hot **** but I don't think he 4-stocked Shiz. He removed all 4 of Shiz's stock in the crew battle. I wonder how many stock Gimpy had...

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
OH lol. Well Gimpyfish honey, to us, that IS the biggest match of the world baby. Can't deny no Bowser some good recognition.

Oh and uh... please tell me the match was recorded.

Banned via Administration
OH lol. Well Gimpyfish honey, to us, that IS the biggest match of the world baby. Can't deny no Bowser some good recognition.

Oh and uh... please tell me the match was recorded.
did you just call gimpy "honey" and "baby"....................?

Top Bottom