• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giga Bowser vs Super sonic

Maledict

Smash Rookie
GIGA BOWSER RLZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if super sonic run towars him, he will not BII flinshed and he got a chance to attack super sonic (if super sonic isn-t invincible)

smash_pilgrim

Smash Cadet
2 final smashes at once?

can there even be 2 final smashes at once? I mean, only one smash ball appears at a time. Maybe If 2 charchter break it at the exact same time similar to clanking....

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
giga bowser's is better, you can clash hits with super sonic and fairly easily avoid it, bowser seems much harder to avoid in general

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
They're both transformations, they're both (for the most part) invincible, and they should both be avoided if you're playing against them.

Just my two cents. They're both pretty sweet, even if Super Sonic was perhaps the most predictable Final Smash imaginable.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
For everyone who is saying Bowser is worse because sonic's is faster, remember, it's harder to control so it could be a instant KO

S.h.c.o.t.t.Y.1.0.8

Smash Cadet
Although sonic is faster and definately one of my main playable characters, his FS is dissapointing. Bowsers is much more powerful.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
can there even be 2 final smashes at once? I mean, only one smash ball appears at a time. Maybe If 2 charchter break it at the exact same time similar to clanking....
I think if you go to item control (or whatever it's called) and set it on veryhigh and turn the other items off, I think more than 1 can appear

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
I peronally think that Sonics FS is way better, i used to always look forward to becoming super sonic in his games ^^ so i definitely like Super Sonic better than Giga Bowser

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
giga bowser is teh pwnage, he would beat sonic to a pulp. hey what happens when giga bowser uses his >B? the same thing as normal bowser except like, super powerful or something? or does it cause an explosion? can you use it as him?

e319

Smash Apprentice
Giga Bowser fo sho... I mean, even his name is better! GIGA Bowser! Sonic is just super so original...

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
Dodge > Super sonic. On 1 vs 1 battles, it seems like it'll be really hard to actually manage a kill with SS against a skilled player.

Do you honestly think you can avoid Giga Bowser for the whole final smash duration?

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
Dodge > Super sonic. On 1 vs 1 battles, it seems like it'll be really hard to actually manage a kill with SS against a skilled player.

Do you honestly think you can avoid Giga Bowser for the whole final smash duration?
Do you acualy think something as big as Giga bowser could dodge Super sonic, If sonic is invicable, which is likely, then just slowly chase bowser and you win

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
I like Giga Bowser the better because you have 100% complete control over him, whereas with Super Sonic you can only fly and it's not that easy to control as Giga Bowser.

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
giga bowser is ridicuolsly big and from what ive heard super sonic is invulnerable so how couls giga bowser win

If we're talking about usefulness obviously bowser wins. He has tremendous range and can ko at low percentages. Sonic's is much easier to avoid and it can cause you to kill yourself in stages with small boundaries.

If we're talking about them fighting each other... Then none of them would win unless sonic kills himself. Although if we strip them of their immunities i think bowser might win since he'll stick around far longer than Sonic due to his weight.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I got to go for Giga bowser all you do as sonic if fly around with bowser you get to go all rompy stompy on their *****.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Super Sonic would do absolutely nothing to Giga Bowser. Giga Bowser couldn't hurt Super Sonic, but he could still send him flying uncontrollably into oblivion.

Giga Bowser: 1
Super Sonic: 0

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Someone in Japan make a video of this.

Giga Bowser fuly charged F-Smash vs. Super Sonic boost headon. We will see the outcome.

I'm betting on Giga Bowser, as Im no truly a Sonic fan.

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
Super Sonic, It looks like bowser just grabbed a mushroom, nothing spectacular. But they are both have one of the best final smashes. And if you're going up against one of them, you are almost likely to die.

Super Sonic would do absolutely nothing to Giga Bowser. Giga Bowser couldn't hurt Super Sonic, but he could still send him flying uncontrollably into oblivion.

Giga Bowser: 1
Super Sonic: 0
Realistically you are correct. However, that's assuming the Lizard could even hit something moving faster than the speed of sound.

Top Bottom