• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giga Bowser vs Super sonic

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Bowser's FS is better, you can just d-smash the whole time and you get KO's, with Sonic's FS EVERYONE can dodge it, if you want good knockback with Super Sonic, you have to fly fast, and the faster you fly, the harder it is to control, the easier it is for opponents to doge it...

And is it possible to have 2 Final Smashes at once?
If that's true, and you have Giga Bowser and Super Sonic, Sonic would rack up damage and Bowser would just stand there, looking cool with his attacks...

It's actually a really dumb question to ask, about ''who would win''...no one can win here...

Nintendinator

Smash Cadet
To me it's quiet simple actually... BOWSER'S FS PWNS SONIC'S FS. Also when Sonic was announced as a character come one everyone one would know that Super Sonic would be sonic's FS so its no suprise. And the same with Bowser's FS but his is cooler than Sonic's because u would have more of a chance of dying from Sonic's FS rather than Bowser's FS. So I prove my point that Giga Bowser can Pwn Super Sonic

Shadowlyger

Smash Cadet
If we're talking about usefulness obviously bowser wins. He has tremendous range and can ko at low percentages. Sonic's is much easier to avoid and it can cause you to kill yourself in stages with small boundaries.

If we're talking about them fighting each other... Then none of them would win unless sonic kills himself. Although if we strip them of their immunities i think bowser might win since he'll stick around far longer than Sonic due to his weight.
You DO know you can't die off the side of the screen while you're Super Sonic, right?

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Okay, let's think about this one here.

All Bowser does is get bigger. His moves are exactly the same. They basically took the same character model and added a few spikes to it and increased the size. "Oh look! It's BOWSER! And he's BIGGER than normal! That's amazing!!" (sarcasm)

At least Sonic gets some new abilities. He can fly around and stuff. That's more than you can say for Bowser's.

Also, Super Sonic would beat Giga Bowser any day since Bowser would just be a giant target for him.
No. No. No.

All Sonic does is change colors and learns to fly.

Bowser gets a new model and gains new properties to his attacks. PLUS he gets bigger.

While I'm not a Bowser fan, this argument is ridiculous.

e319

Smash Apprentice
This question has NO answer, Bowser has no knock-back, and sonic is invincible. NOBODY WINS!

PS: Considering that this is coming from a big Bowser fan who,s really annoyed by Sonic, I have to say that this is pretty mature of me... according to my standards of course...

Smash Cadet
Assuming they could both get final smashes, Sonic, because once they run out, Bowser will be at some ridiculously high percentage, and Sonic could hit him once.

In coolness, Bowser's owns.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Assuming they could both get final smashes, Sonic, because once they run out, Bowser will be at some ridiculously high percentage, and Sonic could hit him once.
This is true.

Super Sonic wins in terms of them fighting each other.

Gigabowser wins in terms of usefullness.

But everyone knows Sonic would reach the Smash Ball before Bowser anyway.:laugh:

Top Bottom