• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giga bowser is awesome!

giga bowser89976

Smash Rookie
giga bowser can ko almost anybody with one hit in brawl. if you knew how to use him right you could kick the crud out of everyone.duh:chuckle:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No he meant why would you make this thread, at least thats my question. This is a pointless spam thread.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@gigabowser89976: I know, he got much better than he was in melee, but I don't think he has what it takes to be a viable contender in tournaments...

but on topic, how would you rate his recover, when compared ot other characters?

>_>
<_<

actually serious, why did you feel the need to make this?

Buuman

Smash Ace
Gigabowser....Don't post threads like this...theres no point..and I must argue with what you said about giga bowser killing anyone with one hit...he can't...actually I have trouble killing someone with his f smash at 80+%...so I don't know what your point is...in tournies..there will be no smash balls...YES bowser does have potential in competitive play as well..the lack of people using him will be a shocker to people in tournaments because they don't know how to play against him...but again...no need to post immature threads like this >,>

giga bowser89976

Smash Rookie
this is the point yo

i just posted this to give people something to do and to have this just shows that giga bowser is a very respectable person in brawl and melee so that is the point!:mad:

Buuman

Smash Ace
Obviously...you haven't been on the boards too long...point is..don't make USELESS threads >,>

KoopaKiD

Smash Cadet
You cant even kill with Giga Bowser's forward smash, it's so lame, so the best you can do is spam down A smash, though I once managed to suicide my friend on his final stock for fun ;)

Top Bottom