• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

getting spiked and wall teching

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
this is something im practicing. is it possible to wall tech after all meteors? i see a lot of captain falcon stomps and marth dairs.

can i also air dodge after the tech right away to recover unexpectedly?

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
you have to DI them correctly. and if you hold up when you tech you will walljump then you can airdogde up and shock them.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Air dodging isn't as useful as the other tactic. What a lot of people do is walljump the tech and then immediatly up-B your opponent. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.

Linguini

Smash Master
I would recommend that directly after you tech that you up-byour opponent because the air dodge can be easily punished. I only bair after the tech against peach because it is alot more risky vs. most other characters.

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
so tech with L or R- hold up- either bair, up b, or air dodge in. sounds simple enough.

works against all meteors?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Viperboy wasn't using Ganon either tho. Chars that don't fall down from shines (or anything for that matter) can't edgetech it.
Yeah, I thought about the fact that he was using falco but didn't know if that would make a difference or not, thanks.

Top Bottom