• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GET YOUR SMASH FIX! TOURNAMENT in Roswell, GA 1/11/08 (NOTICE DATE/LOCATION CHANGE)

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Friday at 12:00? Well so much for that. Honors U.S History is an important class unfortunately.

i got class on friday tooo. dang i was going to make my smash return to this tourney. me and datman have been practicing non stop.
You should go to Zeus's. What time would be good for you Zeus? Ive been wanting to smash over at your place again. Maybe watch a few matches from the tape :laugh:

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the slight delay, my internet's been down all morning. THE LOCATION IS IN ROSWELL, GA (about 20 mins. from the place I originally intended); go to the computerarena website for directions and a map. It's supposedly bigger and has 2 Cubes and a Wii, and it opens earlier. Get pumped guys, this is it.

Somasu

Smash Ace
****, I have work tomorrow :/

I can't come, however I would really love to.. even if I know I'd suck it up after not being able to play/go to a tournament in SO LONG

Good luck to everyone, though

**** you McDonald's

S0FT

Smash Ace
Results Are:

Teams:
First Place: One_twelve And Carter
Second Place: Me And Tbag
Third Place: Siri And Nsixfour
Fourth Place: Chelsey G And Jon The Host

Singles: I Didnt Stay For The Whole Thing
First: crtr
Second: 112
Third: n64
Fourth: Was Me
Fifth: Was Tommy And Curt
Sevnth: Was Siri And Pelican
Ninth: Was The Tournament Host And Someone Else Sorry I Dont Have The Brackets Or Anything

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Teams:
First Place: One_twelve And Carter
Second Place: Soft And Tbag
Third Place: Siri And Nsixfour
Fourth Place: Chelsey G And Jon The Host

Singles
1. Carter
2. 112
3. N64
4. Soft