• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia - Totally Official Tournament Legal Stage Discussion Thingy. (BARLW)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
imo keep everything the same. we've already tried coming to an agreement about stage legality and it failed because only a few people cared to take part in discussion and everyone else johned about it. imo, have the brawl PR panelist make an official vote. they are most respected and stuff. Either that or make a poll like Desu is trying to get.

Player-1

Smash Legend
imo keep everything the same. we've already tried coming to an agreement about stage legality and it failed because only a few people cared to take part in discussion and everyone else johned about it. imo, have the brawl PR panelist make an official vote. they are most respected and stuff. Either that or make a poll like Desu is trying to get.
What I think we should do is get the poll up, after everybody has voted and the stages are chosen we then hand it off to the PR and then they can veto anything on the list if they have the majority vote.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
What I think we should do is get the poll up, after everybody has voted and the stages are chosen we then hand it off to the PR and then they can veto anything on the list if they have the majority vote.
that sounds good but doesn't that ruin the point of the poll? lol

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'm for vetoing the poll
don't want some high schoolers having a say in my bawrl stages

Top Bottom