• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Smashers!!

chaddd

Smash Lord
Anyone of my girls wouldn't even look at ur ugly a$$
Quit hating cuz i got three good looking girls, while ur stuck at home, hoping and praying that u can finally lose your virginity to any obesed, fugly, heshe that might just have sex with you if you give him/her $100.

You don't want to start a war with me
That's Daniel, dude. You'll learn very quickly that there's absolutely no point in arguing with him since chances are he'll continue to make you look and sound ridiculous on the boards for no real reason, and everyone will back him. It's pretty much a joke but it's not. Welcome to Georgia.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
That's Daniel, dude. You'll learn very quickly that there's absolutely no point in arguing with him since chances are he'll continue to make you look and sound ridiculous on the boards for no real reason, and everyone will back him. It's pretty much a joke but it's not. Welcome to Georgia.
I couldn't have said it any better

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the tip, so i guess its just better to just ignore him.

---Still looking for partner

chaddd

Smash Lord
Thanks for the tip, so i guess its just better to just ignore him.

---Still looking for partner
Basically. He still talks trash about me on Smashboards even though we're good friends. He's just Daniel. <3 Daniel.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
**** this thread is awesome.

:bigthumbu

I like Battousai X. He sticks up for himself well (Respect :))

Come to tournies Silver6 and Battousai. GA smashers are really nice I swear it ;)

No Gerbil you are not shunned. Considering you can only make those johns like twice a year. I'm sure ppl would understand.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
blah blah blah.
whoa, dude. i feel for you really. but i never said females are better than smash. i said sex is. i'm not bashing on any of you guys being nerds, i'm a nerd too. all i was saying is that i'm not whipped, she never tells me what to do, she already tried that once ;). i like being in a relationship, so far for over 3 1/2 years, and she is more important to me than any video game. and trust me, i f*ing LOVE video games. that really sucks about what happened to you. i hate women becuz they pull crap like that all the freaking time. honestly, i think if we could just get rid of women and be gay, we would be the happiest people on the planet. women suck. but i like sex too much. no hard feelings, dude.

anyways it'd be good to just get off the subject cuz it's just spam anyway.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
dude i like the guy who posted this thread he is so nice. good job dude, for not being a total ******. if i lived close i would come to gwinet. but i dont.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
Basically. He still talks trash about me on Smashboards even though we're good friends. He's just Daniel. <3 Daniel.
chadd you ****ing suck f4got. go suck my weee weee.

buntain (insert gay anime name here_) x - dude. i wanna beauty pagent money match you.

wes. your gay d00d. **** you ****ing ***ot *** peice of **** mother ****er **** sucker **** licker **** bag you ****ing suck at life have fun in england and **** queer bag. go die in hell. dude, i miss you.,: -(

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
dude, seriously, i thought this thread was....ummm. (this is going to sound dumb) 2 threads? like i thought i was posting on the wrong one, but i was posting on the right one.......yea......sorry about that.
gerbil fox ditto?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
dude, seriously, i thought this thread was....ummm. (this is going to sound dumb) 2 threads? like i thought i was posting on the wrong one, but i was posting on the right one.......yea......sorry about that.
gerbil fox ditto?
You're on. But I'm broke rofl, so let's limit it to friendlies. (I don't sandbag friendlies as you already know :D)

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
haven't....smashed... in a week. . .
going to die...
everyone. . . . . gone.
hate..... alabama.
miss. . . . marty.

OH YEAH!!! that reminded me. marty. are you coming over to brandon's the weekend after labor day for his birthday? will and i are both coming and you had BETTER be there!!! because i swear to christ if you don't come i will use my newly acquired kung fu skills on you. i will.

we will smash the whole time. the whole time, aside from going to rusam's to eat the most delicious chicken fried rice i've ever had in my life. brandon told me you've started practicing again and got even better. How can you get any better than you are now?!??!?!!

GA Peach

Smash Lord
haven't....smashed... in a week. . .
going to die...
everyone. . . . . gone.
hate..... alabama.
miss. . . . marty.

OH YEAH!!! that reminded me. marty. are you coming over to brandon's the weekend after labor day for his birthday? will and i are both coming and you had BETTER be there!!! because i swear to christ if you don't come i will use my newly acquired kung fu skills on you. i will.

we will smash the whole time. the whole time, aside from going to rusam's to eat the most delicious chicken fried rice i've ever had in my life. brandon told me you've started practicing again and got even better. How can you get any better than you are now?!??!?!!
lol, yeah, i'll be at brandon's, and Rusan's in the best rice in history. I dunno, i just took a hiatus from the game, and stopped playing like a robot. my moves are a lot more inspired now, and i think more during matches

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
lol, yeah, i'll be at brandon's, and Rusan's in the best rice in history. I dunno, i just took a hiatus from the game, and stopped playing like a robot. my moves are a lot more inspired now, and i think more during matches
well that's terrific, not. i need to do some serious training with you. that's gonna be the only thing i'll wanna do this weekend. i'm bringing my girl with me, haha. she's gonna hate me so much, cuz i'm not gonna pay much attention to her :chuckle:

OH YEAH!! how was g4s4?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well that's terrific, not. i need to do some serious training with you. that's gonna be the only thing i'll wanna do this weekend. i'm bringing my girl with me, haha. she's gonna hate me so much, cuz i'm not gonna pay much attention to her :chuckle:

OH YEAH!! how was g4s4?
heh, it'll be mad fun, yo. well, xif and i placed 3rd in teams. i didn't play in singles, but i twas fun all the same

GA Peach

Smash Lord
sweet. nice job. when i called moogle on saturday he said he was playin with you. he's too freakin good...
yeah, he got my roy this time 3-1, i htink. my only win was on sheik...i wanted to play him with peach also, but time didn't warrant. and yeah, he is too good

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
geez, did everyone just forget about this thread? lame. smashing was friggin awesome at b's place, marty. we didn't smash enough though. i was upset. AND we didn't go to rusan's either!!!! lame!!!

GA Peach

Smash Lord
geez, did everyone just forget about this thread? lame. smashing was friggin awesome at b's place, marty. we didn't smash enough though. i was upset. AND we didn't go to rusan's either!!!! lame!!!
yeah, it was fun. you need to come to GA again soon, so we can smash a lot more. i hope that stuff i showed you will come in handy. and yeah, rusan's will be in order next time. oh, you should try to make it to wing night. thursday nights in k-town = mad boneless chicken wings

Top Bottom