• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

Ron-a-roni

Smash Rookie
Oh and I just talked to the lady in housing and she said we can play in the new Smash spot anytime. They are people that live above the area but they shouldn't be able to hear us.

So I was thinking Friday around 4 or 5pm, we could get together again for smash, and move a couple TVs and tables over to "new" community center. Ill go ahead send out txt messages if you're not on the boards much

Rayku

Smash Lord
Smashfest tomorrow at Henry's apartment starting at 7:30. I don't know if anyone can do it earlier, but that's when Henry's done with class so that's when I'll be there.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I have some bs meeting at 8pm tomorrow, I'll come by afterward.

I don't know how long it will take, so if anyone can pick kid up(hes like 8 minutes down cobb parkway) on their way to the smashfest early I'll take him back afterwards.

Shiri

Smash Chump
Oh and I just talked to the lady in housing and she said we can play in the new Smash spot anytime. They are people that live above the area but they shouldn't be able to hear us.

So I was thinking Friday around 4 or 5pm, we could get together again for smash, and move a couple TVs and tables over to "new" community center. Ill go ahead send out txt messages if you're not on the boards much
:yoshi: Fest this Friday? Awesome, I would like to get some practice in for this weekend!

Can I come? :D

Rayku

Smash Lord
EVERYONE COME TONIGHT. It's mostly a Brawl-fest, I would imagine (I'll be playing Brawl with KID all night) but Melee is welcome to

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
KID is this person whos post you are reading.

Im in GA until tmr. So I wanted to play as many people as possible before I left.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
I'll come, and I expect some brawl+ to be going on too.

If anyone lives between Duluth and Marietta, along i-285 and wants to go, let me know in this thread and I may be able to pick you up. NO high schoolers!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Mercy I'll play Brawl+ with you if you just want daily thrashings.

If RJ comes I have to play Melee with him

but most of my night should be playing Brawl

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
yeah, i'm just gonna say come at 7:30 tonight. i'll be getting out of class by then. first people here can help me set up the tvs.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
my appartment. 1000 building, top floor, room 1303. i'll be on aim during my class (5-7:30), so you can hit me up there if you need specifics.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'll come, and I expect some brawl+ to be going on too.

If anyone lives between Duluth and Marietta, along i-285 and wants to go, let me know in this thread and I may be able to pick you up. NO high schoolers!
Whats wrong with high schoolers?
Good thing I just graduated

Saltix

Smash Lord
oh ****, 3am?!
hmmm, maybe if I can get the car out tonight or get a ride there/back

I require Rayku's assistance

Rayku

Smash Lord
So, Saltix didn't even ask for my assistance LOL

Iblis didn't come

and KID was able to satisfy his lust to destroy all of GA except for me and Lounis

I had a good night playing Brawl. Who woulda thunk it. Even got to get my last game of the night a settling victory over Mercy

Thanks for having us Henry

Saltix

Smash Lord

Iblis didn't come

and KID was able to satisfy his lust to destroy all of GA except for me and Lounis

I had a good night playing Brawl. Who woulda thunk it. Even got to get my last game of the night a settling victory over Mercy

Lol, I dropped Diddy in favor of maining only Lucario, so I need help from the best to make sure im up to par

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

Iblis didn't come

I did come but left soo early no one was there T.T

Rayku

Smash Lord
Maaan Iblis I wanted at your Fox. Oh well

Octix everyone knows you're the best Lucario in GA. You won that Lucario ditto to prove it, it's even up on youtube and everything LOL

Saltix

Smash Lord
Maaan Iblis I wanted at your Fox. Oh well

Octix everyone knows you're the best Lucario in GA. You won that Lucario ditto to prove it, it's even up on youtube and everything LOL
lmao cool as that is to say, I havent used lucario in tournament in forever
and I would like to change that, starting Saturday!

Dyno helped me get out of my washed -up- has-been-sitting-by-a-dumpster phase with Luc and i have some motivation to get better. Dunno how long it'll last for, which is why I require your assistance lol
I wanted to play your Lucario cause I doing ok last time until SD'd off the stage.
Come to CB!

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Hey so is this Thursday nights @ 7:30 (i.e., is it happening tonight) or is it on Friday? I just got back in town from school a few days ago and I'm looking for people to play Melee with. Does anyone still play Melee at these Smashfests? I live in Marietta about 20 mins. or so from here and I might be able to drive over, but only if I know there are dedicated people to play Melee with (no offense to Brawl or other fighting games).

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
to be honest, 90% of these are melee. the one on tuesday just happened to be brawl.

i don't know if its tonight, or friday, though.

Top Bottom