• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno or Munchlax Trophy?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Doesn't look like Geno, I will let you guys wish and wish but it really doesn't sorry. =\

D

Deleted member

if it is Geno does that = deconfirmation? :confused:

I think the trophy is Geno, the colors don't match with Munchlax or Piplup.
Well, Geno's cape isn't that long, his mouth isn't that big and I don't recall him having big blue bunny ears. Hmm, did I miss something in Mario RPG?

T-major

Smash Champion
A close-up comparison:

it's DEFINATLY not Geno, that I'm sure of. the blue is too light, with too much green tint. if it was Geno, we would probably see some yellow as well. I don't think it's Menchlax either... I don't know what it is. if I had to guess, I would say a Pill from Dr. Mario; based on the shape and colours.

SteelSamurai

Smash Rookie
It's so low quality, it could be anything. I think we're just expecting to see something cool, so we're tricking ourselves into seeing one thing or another.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
At first I thought it was Geno,but this comparison is sqaying my opinon.Let's go,Geno!

Shuma

Smash Hero
I just see it has black hair, a blue shirt, pink pants, and red shoes. And i've never ever seen anything like that in my whole life. So i don't know what the **** is that thing, i just know it's not Geno and it's not Munchlax.

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
Great find! Maaaan I love that music!

Regarding the ambiguity of the image, give me a week fellow smashers and I think I can find out which. ;)

Top Bottom