• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please do not post multiple times in a row. When quoting, please edit your messages instead(or quote multiple messages at once). :)

I honestly would love Geno in Smash. I played SMRPG around when it came out, and own the game itself. I don't have the VC version, though I did play it on emulator at one point(which was impossible due to the isometric movement, making it unbeatable in some areas without a more proper controller. Arrow Keys don't cut it. You need 8-way movement).

gebi

Cloud Prince
Please do not post multiple times in a row. When quoting, please edit your messages instead(or quote multiple messages at once). :)

I honestly would love Geno in Smash. I played SMRPG around when it came out, and own the game itself. I don't have the VC version, though I did play it on emulator at one point(which was impossible due to the isometric movement, making it unbeatable in some areas without a more proper controller. Arrow Keys don't cut it. You need 8-way movement).
sorry, i realized i did afterwards and tried to edit it but i was on mobile and it was playing up. :\

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
sorry, i realized i did afterwards and tried to edit it but i was on mobile and it was playing up. :\
Ah, I've noticed the mobile issue lately. Yeah, it's fairly hard to do so. In cases like that, you can just note "sorry, mobile issues, please merge" and a Mod, if they see it, will take care of it. You can also report your own posts if issues make it hard for you to avoid accidentally multi-posting.

It's all good, man. :)

gebi

Cloud Prince
Ah, I've noticed the mobile issue lately. Yeah, it's fairly hard to do so. In cases like that, you can just note "sorry, mobile issues, please merge" and a Mod, if they see it, will take care of it. You can also report your own posts if issues make it hard for you to avoid accidentally multi-posting.

It's all good, man. :)
haha i came on to pc to merge them myself but you had beaten me to it, thank you. i will remember that for next time :)

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
If Geno makes it in smash ultimate, do you think his final smash will be like the og style of FS like Mario's (or to go even further, his PM final smash)? Or something more cinematic like a lot of the newcomers Final Smashes are like?

kingkalamari

Smash Cadet
If Geno makes it in smash ultimate, do you think his final smash will be like the og style of FS like Mario's (or to go even further, his PM final smash)? Or something more cinematic like a lot of the newcomers Final Smashes are like?
For me simple personally, a quick zoom of him turning into a cannon before zooming out and firing out a wide encompassing blast would be my ideal move, unless they integrate Geno Flash into his moveset, a cinematic of him using the seven stars to deal a devastating attack would be cool.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I'm not pulling straws with my reasoning. If you want further proof, then please compare the opening of Vifam at the 1 minute 5 second mark of how the weapon works and Geno Beam from this gif. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwszwb3aIPg&feature=youtu.be&t=1m2s

This is another example I have come across regarding the Vifam rifle when I was doing more research on the toy's origins. Laser color doesn't matter. I think the most important thing to consider is how thin the barrel of the gun is.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
Earlier today, I beat Mario RPG for the first time. I had a really good time playing it. The battle system was fun and the characters were great. RPG bowser never fails to make me laugh haha. My only real complaint is the lack of a post game. I know the credits already show what happens after you repair star road, but I want to visit those places on my own. I really hope it gets a remake where one can be added. It just feels wrong not being able to really beat the game. I'd obviously prefer a sequel though. I feel the world in Mario RPG is unique enough to warrant one (although it'll never happen). I also missed the secret chest in mushroom kingdom so rip 100% lol.

If we do get Geno, who I'm actually really excited for now, I really hope he incorporates all of Mario RPG into his move set. Items like the bombs and rock candy would be cool and a timed hit and defense system, while being hard to implement, would be a cool a addition. He could be giving the old perfect shield to replicate it. Also, Mallow should really be in the game somewhere. Geno could either summon him for a few moves, or more likely, he becomes an assist. It would just feel wrong without him. I might try to come up with a move set later, too. Geno has so much potential!

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
I've been playing SMRPG on my SNES mini again for the first time in decades, and I've forgotten just how much fun it was. Truly a fantastic game and a standout of the RPG genre even today. I think Geno has the strongest shot of anyone of being a playable fighter this time around, so I don't think he needs much more support from the likes of me, but if he gets in, I absolutely wouldn't mind.

I know some people have struggled to come up with a stage for him (a Forest Maze stage would be too obvious and boring in my opinion), but earlier today I did think of a stage idea that could work really well from Super Mario RPG: Exor!

Exor is not only the most memorable boss from the game, but him plummeting into Bowser's keep is also the event that sets the game into motion. He functions as the gate to Smithy's factory dimension, and is absolutely instrumental in transporting Smithy's goons to Mario's world. He's also large enough to be a perfect stage in his own right. The stage would take place largely on his hilt, as well as a pair of destructible battlements from Bowser's castle beneath him.

Exor himself would be a stage hazard in his own right, as his eyes would cast spells like Aurora Flash (puts people to sleep), Venom Drool (plants flowers on people's heads), Flame Wall, Water Blast and a bunch of other destructive spells from the battle against him. His mouth would also function as a hazard, as he would occasionally open it and chomp down on anyone foolish enough to wander into it, sending them flying. He could also suck people into his mouth to do this as well.

Exor himself could also be fought - the pommel would be his weak point, but in order to destroy the pommel, you must first destroy his right eye and left eye, just like in the battle in the original game. Not sure what I would call this stage - "Exor" is too simplistic a name. I thought of calling it "The Contested Keep", but "Bowser's Stolen Castle" was suggested by someone as well, and that works too.

Last edited:

ctt4lfecw

Smash Ace
I've been playing SMRPG on my SNES mini again for the first time in decades, and I've forgotten just how much fun it was. Truly a fantastic game and a standout of the RPG genre even today. I think Geno has the strongest shot of anyone of being a playable fighter this time around, so I don't think he needs much more support from the likes of me, but if he gets in, I absolutely wouldn't mind.

I know some people have struggled to come up with a stage for him (a Forest Maze stage would be too obvious and boring in my opinion), but earlier today I did think of a stage idea that could work really well from Super Mario RPG: Exor!

Exor is not only the most memorable boss from the game, but him plummeting into Bowser's keep is also the event that sets the game into motion. He functions as the gate to Smithy's factory dimension, and is absolutely instrumental in transporting Smithy's goons to Mario's world. He's also large enough to be a perfect stage in his own right. The stage would take place largely on his hilt, as well as a pair of destructible battlements from Bowser's castle beneath him.

Exor himself would be a stage hazard in his own right, as his eyes would cast spells like Aurora Flash (puts people to sleep), Venom Drool (plants flowers on people's heads), Flame Wall, Water Blast and a bunch of other destructive spells from the battle against him. His mouth would also function as a hazard, as he would occasionally open it and chomp down on anyone foolish enough to wander into it, sending them flying. He could also suck people into his mouth to do this as well.

Exor himself could also be fought - the pommel would be his weak point, but in order to destroy the pommel, you must first destroy his right eye and left eye, just like in the battle in the original game. Not sure what I would call this stage - "Exor" is too simplistic a name. I thought of calling it "The Contested Keep", but "Bowser's Stolen Castle" was suggested by someone as well, and that works too.
Yeah, and maybe as an exclusive to Geno, if he uses Geno Whirl on Exor, it shuts down Exor immediately.

KanataLen

Smash Apprentice
Here is a question, how would Geno's movement be? That sort of thing seems like it will play a key factor in Ultimate. I imagine he would be on the quicker side(He was the fastest part member if I recall), and he might be a tad floaty, though not to a major extent.
Yeah I was thinking kind of like a less floaty toon link. I would hope that he would have some go to combos as well though.

Yeah that's kind of what I'm thinking. This is just an idea, and it may not 100% true to the original game, but perhaps adding the "release the button as soon as the third star appears" mechanic to Geno Boost might be a solution to balancing it.

Do it right, get the stat buffs. Release the button too early, still have your recovery, but no stat buffs. Hold the button too long, have your recovery, but no stat buffs AND additional landing lag.
I had to look that up too.:laugh: Yeesh, gettin' old sure is a bummer, am I right?

Honestly, it might work just like WFT's charge move--You don't get any bonus unless you time it right at the finish. This would mean in order to get the bonus, you literally HAVE to ride out the whole move's duration, making it unsuitable to spam, especially on the ground. You'd go flying up into the air every time you wanted to boost, lol.

It would also mean that if you wanted to snap to the ledge, you'd lose the bonus opportunity. That way, you have to decide if you want to just grab the ledge safely, or take the riskier option and get a boost.
while the up b has always been the confusing one for geno I think we are getting pretty close with all of these suggestions. Interestingly enough, boost is the only one that doesn't have stars attached to it (well, that and geno whirl). it's red arrows and all you need for the boost would be a timed button press. the way I think it would best work out would be like shulk's but also have a grounded variant like DK/Bowser. You would press it once and the animation happens, you press it again at the very end and you get the boost similar to WiiFit (next attack is boosted and healing, though in geno's case, perhaps boosted defense for next hit?) probably for the areal variant it would be like pit's launch but with the button press added on (to actually make it worth something)

The website is a great idea, though it would probably make the most sense if Geno actually gets confirmed this time.

domriver

Smash Lord

Thats a nice idea! Honestly though anything with Exor and stage together is good as it gets.
Regarding Geno's Final Smash - Geno Blast is nice with the Sun explosion not sure if anything else hmmmm.

TBone06

Smash Ace
I can't remember where I saw it, but someone stated that they had a thought about the reason Cloud was included was because they didn't want to include Geno before the likes of Ridley or King K. Rool. Adding Cloud begins the relationship with Square, the costume kind of introduces Geno to fans, and it allows you to bring in Geno with other heavy hitters like Ridley and K. Rool. I mean, I can see them not wanting to include him before Ridley and K. Rool. I can see the aftermath of that being a bit sticky. Now that the other two are in kind of debunking the "relevancy" issue, I think it does open the door for Geno. It easily could be overthinking, but I can see some merit behind it.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I can't remember where I saw it, but someone stated that they had a thought about the reason Cloud was included was because they didn't want to include Geno before the likes of Ridley or King K. Rool. Adding Cloud begins the relationship with Square, the costume kind of introduces Geno to fans, and it allows you to bring in Geno with other heavy hitters like Ridley and K. Rool. I mean, I can see them not wanting to include him before Ridley and K. Rool. I can see the aftermath of that being a bit sticky. Now that the other two are in kind of debunking the "relevancy" issue, I think it does open the door for Geno. It easily could be overthinking, but I can see some merit behind it.
While Cloud's inclusion (not to mention the addition of long-demanded fan-favourites like Ridley and K. Rool) does seem to help Geno's chances, it seems more likely that Cloud was added before Geno because Cloud is extremely popular in general. If it was the other way around (Geno being added before Cloud), it would be like adding Bayonetta before Sonic, or Strider before Mega Man - it wouldn't really make sense.

Last edited:

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
To be fair, it stands to reason that Sakurai would want to update Geno's look a bit if he made him into a fighter, so the Mii Costume probably doesn't represent what his final design would be, gun included - heck, look at K. Rool in Ultimate vs. his original Mii Costume design if you don't believe me. I mean, wouldn't you wanna dust off a doll after it sitting on the shelf for 20 years?
I don't think the Vifam figure or the missing gun artwork outright confirms anything, of course, but it's at least something to consider.
Not only it has been 20 years but I can imagine that Sakurai does want to update his look a bit. It's not rare that some artists go back on their old OC from eons ago and change a few things to their design in order to make it either more modern or fix a few design mistakes.

I doubt that Sakurai would dramatically change Geno's design but I think the weapons will get the most change. The Mii Gunner is mostly a placeholder design until he gets in for real.

I do hope we gets some facial expressions with Geno. It would be weird (or creepy for some) otherwise. Gimme the lil' smarty smirk Sakurai :')

TBone06

Smash Ace
While Cloud's inclusion (not to mention the addition of long-demanded fan-favourites like Ridley and K. Rool) does seem to help Geno's chances, it seems more likely that Cloud was added before Geno because Cloud is extremely popular in general. If it was the other way around (Geno being added before Cloud), it would be like adding Bayonetta before Sonic, or Strider before Mega Man - it wouldn't really make sense.
Yeah I agree with that, I think there was no way we'd get Geno first is Cloud was on the table, which he clearly was.

ctt4lfecw

Smash Ace
Not only it has been 20 years but I can imagine that Sakurai does want to update his look a bit. It's not rare that some artists go back on their old OC from eons ago and change a few things to their design in order to make it either more modern or fix a few design mistakes.

I doubt that Sakurai would dramatically change Geno's design but I think the weapons will get the most change. The Mii Gunner is mostly a placeholder design until he gets in for real.

I do hope we gets some facial expressions with Geno. It would be weird (or creepy for some) otherwise. Gimme the lil' smarty smirk Sakurai :')
It's surreal saying 20 years.

domriver

Smash Lord

Geno needs to be evil looking! muahahah Possessed Doll!

Yes i know. This applies to Ridley and King K Rool as well I believe.

Hurry up Next Direct!!! When you guys think it will be? xD

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
It seems to me, which I could be wrong, there could be a Nintendo Direct (Multiple games) and then a final Smash specific direct.

If it is this route, I could see a late September early October for a general Nintendo Direct that will have a section with Smash and some updates, character reveals, etc. Maybe more on the lines of a New comer and Echo fighters.

A Smash Direct some time in November to wet our appetites a bit more to reveal the "blurred" game mode with its final character reveals, be it new comers and echos that ends with the last new comer being revealed.

Just my gut feeling.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Here's my list of Legacy supporters right now

There is quite a few, but it's so monotonous going page by page. LOL, I wish I kept a real supporters list

AIM0001
APC99
AEMehr
acekidgravity
Autumn ♫
andimidna

bagoly14
Big-Cat
Booster

ChunkyBeef
cool mario bros
Cyberguy64
Chauzu
Cheezey Bites

Drs. FalKoopa
Dark Emperor Hardin

Ember Reaper
EmceeEspio
Enigma14

Frontiers
Foz
Ferio_Kun
FZ64
Fisher

geno
Guybrush20X6

Holder of the Heel
Hoots
Hero_of_T1me_1997

Iko MattOrr

JohnnyJoestar~JoJo

Knuckles the Knuckles
Kind Dedede
Kevandre

LaniusShrike

MR. K
mrbrawl
M52B28
Mr. Mumbles
Matthew "Demo" Rak
Mariohuge
Mariuigi

Neosquid
Neanderthal
NukeA6
NessOnett
Nguz95

Oblivion129
Oracle_Summon
OddCrow

papagenos

Rockaphin
RetroBro

Shorts/ Shortiecanbrawl
SmashShadow
Starcutter
shadowjosh
Sinn
SirGalvan
Steelia
sunfallSeraph
StaffofSmashing
STARRRaptor
SchAlternate
Staarih
Simensis
SilverWind1

True Blue
Thebluecomet

VictoryIsMudkipz
Vyzor
vicgur

Wondra
Wizzrobe

Xigger

YoshiandToad
Yunior597
yani

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

There is quite a few, but it's so monotonous going page by page. LOL, I wish I kept a real supporters list

AIM0001
APC99
AEMehr
acekidgravity
Autumn ♫
andimidna

bagoly14
Big-Cat
Booster

ChunkyBeef
cool mario bros
Cyberguy64
Chauzu
Cheezey Bites

Drs. FalKoopa
Dark Emperor Hardin

Ember Reaper
EmceeEspio
Enigma14

Frontiers
Foz
Ferio_Kun
FZ64
Fisher

geno
Guybrush20X6

Holder of the Heel
Hoots
Hero_of_T1me_1997

Iko MattOrr

JohnnyJoestar~JoJo

Knuckles the Knuckles
Kind Dedede
Kevandre

LaniusShrike

MR. K
mrbrawl
M52B28
Mr. Mumbles
Matthew "Demo" Rak
Mariohuge
Mariuigi

Neosquid
Neanderthal
NukeA6
NessOnett
Nguz95

Oblivion129
Oracle_Summon
OddCrow

papagenos

Rockaphin
RetroBro

Shorts/ Shortiecanbrawl
SmashShadow
Starcutter
shadowjosh
Sinn
SirGalvan
Steelia
sunfallSeraph
StaffofSmashing
STARRRaptor
SchAlternate
Staarih
Simensis
SilverWind1

True Blue
Thebluecomet

VictoryIsMudkipz
Vyzor
vicgur

Wondra
Wizzrobe

Xigger

YoshiandToad
Yunior597
yani
Still no Q's. Anyway, good job! I know your work is not even close to being done, but all of this will be a nice addition.

MattX20

Smash Hero

AIM0001
APC99
AEMehr
acekidgravity
Autumn ♫
andimidna

bagoly14
Big-Cat
Booster

ChunkyBeef
cool mario bros
Cyberguy64
Chauzu
Cheezey Bites

Drs. FalKoopa
Dark Emperor Hardin

Ember Reaper
EmceeEspio
Enigma14

Frontiers
Foz
Ferio_Kun
FZ64
Fisher

geno
Guybrush20X6

Holder of the Heel
Hoots
Hero_of_T1me_1997

Iko MattOrr

JohnnyJoestar~JoJo

Knuckles the Knuckles
Kind Dedede
Kevandre

LaniusShrike

MR. K
mrbrawl
M52B28
Mr. Mumbles
Matthew "Demo" Rak
Mariohuge
Mariuigi

Neosquid
Neanderthal
NukeA6
NessOnett
Nguz95

Oblivion129
Oracle_Summon
OddCrow

papagenos

Rockaphin
RetroBro

Shorts/ Shortiecanbrawl
SmashShadow
Starcutter
shadowjosh
Sinn
SirGalvan
Steelia
sunfallSeraph
StaffofSmashing
STARRRaptor
SchAlternate
Staarih
Simensis
SilverWind1

True Blue
Thebluecomet

VictoryIsMudkipz
Vyzor
vicgur

Wondra
Wizzrobe

Xigger

YoshiandToad
Yunior597
yani
No Qs, Us, or Zs. Still, that's fairly impressive

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You'll probably recognize the names of a couple of those people. And I know some of them do still support Geno

They just haven't posted in here yet

Edit: Yikes. There is only 47 pages in the Smash 4 thread between the time it was created and when Smash 4 was released. That's actually not even half the thread's length.

Most of the Geno hype was around DLC and the Smash Ballot

Last edited:

domriver

Smash Lord
You'll probably recognize the names of a couple of those people. And I know some of them do still support Geno

They just haven't posted in here yet

Edit: Yikes. There is only 47 pages in the Smash 4 thread between the time it was created and when Smash 4 was released. That's actually not even half the thread's length.

Most of the Geno hype was around DLC and the Smash Ballot
Nice supporter list! But this list is for the previous thread right? and not combining this current threads supporting list?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nice supporter list! But this list is for the previous thread right? and not combining this current threads supporting list?
It's going to be in a seperate section called "Legacy supporters"

I've seen that other threads combine past supporters and current supporters. I know that because they have a specific member on their list that couldn't possibly be supporting the character currently. I'm going to keep them separate but display a total of all the people that have supported Geno and the number of currently known supporters

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I was looking back at some of Geno's attacks, and I haven't read movesets posted, but it'll be cool if each weapon has its place in smash. I felt like it'd be cool to have his rocket punch for like forward smash.

gzimgopen7.gif

And I'd also like to see his shot pellets/bullets somewhere, I guess it could work as a b move.
gzimgopen6.gif

Feel free to use the gifs, I'm not gonna use em, but they're cool :)

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I was looking back at some of Geno's attacks, and I haven't read movesets posted, but it'll be cool if each weapon has its place in smash. I felt like it'd be cool to have his rocket punch for like forward smash.

View attachment 158852

And I'd also like to see his shot pellets/bullets somewhere, I guess it could work as a b move.
View attachment 158853

Feel free to use these gifs, I'm not gonna use em, but they're cool :)
Maybe finger shot works similar to Greninja's NAIR. Kind of crosses his arms over his shoulders and pops them out from the side.

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
It does but as someone who has been born the year it came out and haven't had known it until a few years ago, it's... Weird :')

Geno needs to be evil looking! muahahah Possessed Doll
Haha, maybe one of the Paper Mario or M&L vilains for his alt looks ? X)

I dunno who said about the whole "Puppet Trailer" that may contain Skull Kid and Geno but I am willing to bet that if it happens, Young Link is the next victim for sure lol

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Maybe finger shot works similar to Greninja's NAIR. Kind of crosses his arms over his shoulders and pops them out from the side.
I still think finger shot would work best as a rapid jab. Give it decent range, but have the bullets do barely anything, and possibly not even stun.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would love if the Next Direct is Skull Kid and Geno

With Dixie echo

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I still think finger shot would work best as a rapid jab. Give it decent range, but have the bullets do barely anything, and possibly not even stun.
If it's a rapid jab then it needs to stun, else you'll always be a sitting duck.

It could also be like Sheik's needles for B. But I think his energy attacks would take priority for B moves. Still, throwing bellets seems fun.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Punch for regular hit, finger shot for rapid, rocket punch for the finisher hit and "gentleman"

Cannonball for Forward Smash

Last edited:

FE_SLaDe

Smash Apprentice
Maybe not the no stun bit but maybe it's a jab combo that ends with a cannon ball from the hand cannon? That'd be pretty lit. Honestly I'm most interested in what his aerials would be.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Maybe not the no stun bit but maybe it's a jab combo that ends with a cannon ball from the hand cannon? That'd be pretty lit. Honestly I'm most interested in what his aerials would be.
I think that's the hardest to come up with. Maybe it could be a bit like Villager (except up air and down air), or short ranged but totally new, because we don't really see him do punches and kicks normally, but it would still be fine. Maybe with some added energy effects or something.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think at least a couple of the aerials would look good with the star shot

FE_SLaDe

Smash Apprentice
I think at least a couple of the aerials would look good with the star shot
I've seen a lot of Mewtwo like nairs with his star shot but dunno, feel like that happens a lot in movesets and even if it fits I kinda want to see something else. I wonder if he'll have a similar Fair/Bair to Village except with a projectile.

Has anyone come up with a full moveset for Geno outside of specials?

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I've seen a lot of Mewtwo like nairs with his star shot but dunno, feel like that happens a lot in movesets and even if it fits I kinda want to see something else. I wonder if he'll have a similar Fair/Bair to Village except with a projectile.

Has anyone come up with a full moveset for Geno outside of specials?
He has plenty of projectiles to choose from instead of the slingshot anyway :)
Villanger type nair would be fine too, doesn't need to multihit.

In any case, It'll be really interesting to see what Nintendo comes up with. Cuz I think there's good chances he's in the game.

KanataLen

Smash Apprentice
much earlier i went through and made a post detailing a full moveset. I'll probably bring it back up later today as i'm just on a lunch break. but for initial jab ftilt and forward smash, probably two fox punches and then a finger shot rapid (w/finisher), cannon shot ftilt, star shot fsmash.

-Coco-

Smash Ace

AIM0001
APC99
AEMehr
acekidgravity
Autumn ♫
andimidna

bagoly14
Big-Cat
Booster

ChunkyBeef
cool mario bros
Cyberguy64
Chauzu
Cheezey Bites

Drs. FalKoopa
Dark Emperor Hardin

Ember Reaper
EmceeEspio
Enigma14

Frontiers
Foz
Ferio_Kun
FZ64
Fisher

geno
Guybrush20X6

Holder of the Heel
Hoots
Hero_of_T1me_1997

Iko MattOrr

JohnnyJoestar~JoJo

Knuckles the Knuckles
Kind Dedede
Kevandre

LaniusShrike

MR. K
mrbrawl
M52B28
Mr. Mumbles
Matthew "Demo" Rak
Mariohuge
Mariuigi

Neosquid
Neanderthal
NukeA6
NessOnett
Nguz95

Oblivion129
Oracle_Summon
OddCrow

papagenos

Rockaphin
RetroBro

Shorts/ Shortiecanbrawl
SmashShadow
Starcutter
shadowjosh
Sinn
SirGalvan
Steelia
sunfallSeraph
StaffofSmashing
STARRRaptor
SchAlternate
Staarih
Simensis
SilverWind1

True Blue
Thebluecomet

VictoryIsMudkipz
Vyzor
vicgur

Wondra
Wizzrobe

Xigger

YoshiandToad
Yunior597
yani
Could I get added to the supporter list btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom