• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis, who is going

PB&J

Smash Hero
well im practicing for genesis and every other tourny before that
and honesly by that time i think i can **** alot of people there with my icy's and my fox..so who ever is going we need to practice our weakness and make a strenghts even better.

and even if your not going post some advice on people with bad charater match ups

ill start with samus..every samus i play even if they are really good or just average i have a hard time with..i hate the down smash..to me its worse than peach's since it sends u off the stay so easily and i just suk vs samus

ganon-i hate him because 2 fairs and ur off the stage and he can edge guard pretty easily with his up air, but i think i can just train with chaddd and **** him soon..honeslty my fox ***** ganon but i main icy's and i want nana to **** is booty whole so need some advice on that..and these are really good ganaon's im talking about..ill see how ill do against kage later today so ill post those vids up later..still need advice

dr mario-i always lose to doggysamich..im alwasy in the lead and it seems like i can never keep it because doc ***** my nana..i even lose to cornel's dr mario and he doesnt even main him

peach-not really im figuring this match up pretty good these days with icy's since i play mike g and xif all the time so by genesis ill be **** at it but i need wobbles to give me some more tips on that dumb trick

well i basically made this thread for us icy mains to make a imprint at genesis..im tired of puff mains getting all the attention these days..amd i **** puff

so practice practice practice nana mains

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I might go on the smash bus... otherwise I'll probably wait for Ohana.

Same problem vs Doc for me.

Ganon can't escape reverse dtdair, so you could try camping for a grab. I don't like approaching him because he'll retreating f-air -> jab and it's hard to punish. Instead I'll wavedash around him but focus on staying away from edges, and play a gay punish/grab game.

chaddd

Smash Lord
but i think i can just train with chaddd and **** him soon..honeslty my fox ***** ganon
There aren't enough emoticons for me to laugh enough for that. What a coincidence, my Ganon ***** Fox, especially yours. Good attitude, at least. :laugh:

PB&J

Smash Hero
update on my skills ..i was very horrible yesterday in pools at to4..it felt like all of my tech skill went out the door and i was barely wavedashing out of sheild. which is usually like jumping for me so im going in some intense training for icy's ..and i learn that back throw combos **** spacies..so im going to be practicing alot for the next couple a months posting up vids of me..and u guys can see me get ***** by darkrain because i choked on the chaingrabs which or usually easy for me..anyway..it seems like ive been getting better against samus a little so thanks wobbles. ganon..man it feels like i rather play a peach honesly...rock crock 4 stocked me one freindly we did and kage ***** me too..and im sure chaddd would make me look like a peice of trash too.

So with that being said..us as icy players need too step it up and make jiggly puff look like a mid tier again..she gets all the hate these days

Zjiin

Smash Master
I have plans to go, but they are just thoughts at the moment and life tends to get in the way when i look forward to things. I'd say it's 70/30 atm.

Binx

Smash Master
Norcal in July, I think I can actually attend that, I should have plenty of money, and 3 days out of town probably won't kill my school or anything, I'll have to see what my testing is going to be like, does anyone know a cheap way to get from Oregon to cal? I'm guessing I'll end up doing greyhound unless there is a car pool going through.

Binx

Smash Master
LOL, oh, well that proves I can't read...

Anyways me and my illiterate self should will be saving for this immediately. Hey Wobbles, can I have some friendlies vs your ICs with my Fox, Sheik, and Marth, just to see what you do so I can get a better idea of how to improve my climbers vs them?

Binx

Smash Master
If I show up to this in an Ice Climber shirt, should I just Sheik or Marth for double blinds? cause I know people are going to pick peach just to be assholes.

PB&J

Smash Hero
stay icy's man they can do it use blizzard up smash out of sheild ,up air and bair..it ***** her..besides that just run the whole time and u will win

Zjiin

Smash Master
in double blinds i always go jigglypuff first cus i tell everyone i just play ic and it really messes with them when i pick jigglypuff lol.
Haha.

At OC3 I had Milktea in pools and she was grinning the hwole time watching me because she thought i was gonna go ICs on her. Then i went Samus. Mindgames!

PB&J

Smash Hero
if u live in cali there should be no question on going u guys should already be there..im coming all the way from ga so no johns to people who live close..so if u have to suck up to your parents or to your booss to go , u better start now..because icy's will be here full in affect and im going to crack some skulls here and i want the rest of the icy mains to see it..im pretty hyped at the moment

PB&J

Smash Hero
i was playing bad with icy's yesterday even though i was still winning but playing very sloppy..i need to practice more..i want like 10 icy mains there pound 3 only had me chu,wobbles ,and azn lep,and pocky d i think..so lets **** face at this

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm going. Or so I hope...might not have the money for it by the time it rolls around. D,:

If I do go though, I may not ****...but I can at least try! :D Planning on going to a lot of tourneys after I get to summer break...which is in April. ;)

Top Bottom