• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Videos (Spoiler free!) UPDATED with GFs!!

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
NO WAY MAN!!! This **** was awesome!! I just watched Grand Finals. What an epic tournament. I'll edit the first post right now. Mad hype!!!! Thanks a lot Rannskita for doing this!

(once you started putting up the videos, i was speechless and had nothing to say. Plus i didnt want to spoil anything for anyone)

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
crews are still to come from waffles

eclipsing binary seems to still be updating random friendlies and early stage brackets

everything else is uptodate including grandfinals, so id say apart from a few updates you might as well edit it into the first post (if thats what you meant)

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
crews are still to come from waffles

eclipsing binary seems to still be updating random friendlies and early stage brackets

everything else is uptodate including grandfinals, so id say apart from a few updates you might as well edit it into the first post (if thats what you meant)
yeah I put the vids in the first post and added in losers finals, grand finals, and the one in the 8th round of losers that HMW forgot to upload from before. I'll try to keep updating stuff as I find it. But the bulk of it is there.

Top Bottom