• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
safehaven...im dissapointed.

i thought a troll like you would realize that not everything said on the internet was its literal meaning.
lets say stupid ****

and then come back later and act like we were trolling

wow ive never seen that before, u are really something special

now stop posting

Gaara♥

Smash Master
has there ever been a GRAND tournament where mango DIDNT end up in losers bracket on purpose and then come back and **** faces?

noobird

Smash Journeyman
mango v armada happening right now and no stream! and G1 he did not lose on purpose to armada lol

noobird

Smash Journeyman
god i wish they were streaming this **** with commentary so much hype in that room i bet

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
this is ********.. why even stream if u arent going to stream gfs.............

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I still think it's entirely reasonable for Taj to legitimately beat Mango in one close set. Kirby Kaze beat Dr. Peepee at RoM 4, then PP went back and wrecked KK.

****, Shroomed beat Dr. Peepee here at Genesis. Good players get upset all the time. Get Mango's ball hairs out from between y'all's teeth.

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
I"m sure i speak for everyone when i say turn of brawl and put up melee. They aren"t even playing brawl gf's!

Pi

Smash Hero
mango is right
this community is balls
good thing i play for myself
& good thing taj doesn't give 2 ****s about what any of you say, mans out there having a good time, props to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom