• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Generic Tournament Name #3 "The **** I look like?" - June 22nd, 2013 - Gainesville, FL

yos

Smash Cadet
Miami shud go if tampa (might be) ging IMO IMO IMO

but who listens to 8 year olds =I

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
So any takers for melee dubz? Wizzy, colbol, ??? I'll practice starting when someone says yes :D. I'll get back to where I was 6 years ago =]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
anyone from the pensacola area need a ride... my friend wants to go but it would be more worth it if we had a couple more people in the car beside me and him
hey man how did your Armed Forces thing go?

V1CE

Smash Champion
I am in the Navy now... I am atationed in pensacola... been here since january and I leav in october.. goin to school to learn my rate... I am free on weekends just there is no scene here really... I think I can make it to this tourney tho since i have a friend who might wanna drive

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Maybe I'll think about the Project M tourney.

Who knows where my family might be going, though?

Moltov

Smash Rookie
Hello, I live in Gainesville so I should be able to come to this, I play melee but I'm also really new, only been training for like a month. But this sounds like a lot of fun. How good are you guys at melee?

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Hello, I live in Gainesville so I should be able to come to this, I play melee but I'm also really new, only been training for like a month. But this sounds like a lot of fun. How good are you guys at melee?
There are some really good players but there are also a lot of newer players that show up. Really hope you can make it, love to see new players

everyone is gainesville is FREE!!!! I might come to this :D
I think there is another Tallahassee car coming if you wanna ride with them, awal and chess. Feel free to come get bodied xD

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Looks like we have a car from Pcola, Tally, Jax, Miami (maybe 2), Tampa (definitely 2), and orlando. Hype.

If you live in Gainesville and can house people please let me know, also if you are traveling and need housing let me know. I'll try to help work out all the housing situations.

I need setups so please comment if you can bring one, I will waive the door fee for anyone that brings a full setup for any game. I also need at least 1 PM sd card.

Ereth

Murda Bidness
lol bodied naww :) gonna feel goods to see all the old heads is ryo going?
Yeah he'll be there. Not too many "old heads" in gville these days. You can meet the new crowd.

Lol at my phone obliterating my grammar on that post

V1CE

Smash Champion
YES I lost to a Bowser while drunk and playing on wifi back in 2011... awesome... I hope you don't think I play like that irl tho... also I cant make this... girlfriends last weekend before leaving to go to another command... EVERYONE HERE SHOULD GO TO the PENSACOLA TOURNEY THE 13th of JULY... anyway deuces

Rosss

Smash Rookie
Looks like we have a car from Pcola, Tally, Jax, Miami (maybe 2), Tampa (definitely 2), and orlando. Hype.

If you live in Gainesville and can house people please let me know, also if you are traveling and need housing let me know. I'll try to help work out all the housing situations.

I need setups so please comment if you can bring one, I will waive the door fee for anyone that brings a full setup for any game. I also need at least 1 PM sd card.
whos jax's car??

Top Bottom