• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Kirby Discussion

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
im not givin up on the little guy... he still has a lot of fight and hell come out on top and make on hell of a good game...one thing i dont understand....why do people think air ride is so bad it was a great game....made me stop playing double dash XD
While air ride was better than double dash, Double dash wasn't my favorite Mario Kart. Such a sloppy drift mechanic.

On the other hand, Mario Kart DS surprised me by having amazing controls, especially seeing as I played the GBA Mario Kart, which was worse than Mario Kart 64 in tha reguard.

Mario Kart Wii matched the controls of Mario Kart DS (except it took out snaking, for better or for worse), so I haven't looked back upon air ride.

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
City Trial Only.

lol sry air ride mode and ... [insert other mode name here] mode.

City Trial was too much fun... gets me hot just thinking about it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
City Trial Only.

lol sry air ride mode and ... [insert other mode name here] mode.
Top Ride, and just about everyone say City Trials the best. Though I would agree, I'm more in love with Air Ride because when you have four GC's connected and play Air Ride it's just too much fun.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
I didn't say Kirby Wii wouldn't be awesome... I said I don't believe in it anymore.

Nintendo already did this last year. And the year before.

Actually, Kirby Wii was first talked about in 2005.

So, yeah, I don't believe it. If they've been working on the game all this time, however, then it will likely be the best Kirby ever.

binki4

Smash Apprentice
guys nintendo conference is tommorrow because it about to be excited than last year so if you want to see kirby for wii you must watch e3 online to see when it's comes but kirby for wii not shown too bad it never shown or if you miss it

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Since this isn't hosted in Japan yet, I wouldn't get my hopes too high, but it's always good to hope for a new Kirby game.

Top Bottom