• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gears of War 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dav657

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if this has been posted. did a search and didnt find anything.
So anyone play it? Cause its such a great improvement from the first one in every single way!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I haven't played it, but my friend played it and said it was awesome.

One thing he mentioned, though, was that there's apparently a TON of blood. Like, an excessive amount. I suppose some people would find that appealing...personally, it won't stop me from buying the game, but it certainly won't be what makes me want to buy it either.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
There is a lot more blood in Gears 2 than in Gears. There's still blood from popping off heads, blowing up bodies, and sawing torsos in half, but now blood runs from dead people, and if you are crawling around while downed, there will be a trail of blood behind you.

Gears 2 is freaking amazing though. I love the new guns, and how getting hit ruins your aim and slows down your movements so that you can't go rambo someone who is shooting you in the face. As a result, you have to work more to get stuff accomplished.

They made the Shotgun pretty weak though.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Great game. Thought there was alrady a topic, but whatever.

Only complaints are the chainsaw is a little too noob friendly and takes a hell of a lot of bullets to disable them from reving it and I'm not a fan of smoke nades knocking you down.

Shotgun's a little weak, but it needed to be nerfed.

Otherwise, brilliant game. And I hardly notice the blood after playing fallout for a week.

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
Its alright. The online matchmaking is horrible. You can't pick your level or game type without voting, and all the matches are ranked, and I can't search for game lobbies. Chainsaw is the new shotgun. 5 man teams are nice, so is horde mode on insane with 5 players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom