• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GC controllers don`t work!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
whenever i decide to play Modified brawl, which is often, i cannot use my Gamecube ports. i have to use that ****ty wii mote, which i can't stand using such a battery ***** for a game that doesn't have that need to use for it. but if i decide to play regular brawl, it works perfectly, it was working just fine yesterday. and i decide to play and i can't skip the stupid movie so i actually had to play one whole round witha wii mote and decide to run here. oh and out of desperation, i even restored my ORIGINAL NAND memory with bootmii. but alas it still doesn't work, so if i want to play brawl i have to use the crappy old versoin the unedited non fun boring edition.

ohh and is there a reason why boot mii doesn't load up first or when i decide to press reset? i am using an SNY OPTIMA SD 2GB or do i have to reformat the stupid card again?

the code set i am using is ASF1Links for the CSS and the stage replacement code for DK rumble falls as WIFI TRAINING ROOM. but i dunno why the ***** is acting up now.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Well sorry for double post, i do not have a computer availiable to mii (lol) so i can't fix the problem, it happened when i tried to install bootmii as a boot2 which my wii is old and it should work, but it just gave me the flickering lights so i think it happened when i put something in the SD card, i need to buy a second 2gb card so i can put all my brawl stuff there, so that way it'll be brawl exclusive and have a card for bootmii or whatever.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Yeah. It sounds like your Wii hacks. I know people with similar hacks and Gamecube controller works just fine! I suggest you Google your issue. People may have had the same problem and find answers. So you can check out what answers they have gotten. Sorry, but best of luck!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
still doesn't work, i even reformated my sd card to try it and got brawl plus, and installed it loaded it and no response, i think my sd card broke in some weird **** way, or i can try riivolution, i'll see if this "new" thing even works, i hear it has no file size limit, which means i can make some awesome PSAS if i can play with gamecube controllers, because me and my friends only play SUPER SMASH BROS with controllers. so bleah.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
still doesn't work, i even reformated my sd card to try it and got brawl plus, and installed it loaded it and no response, i think my sd card broke in some weird **** way, or i can try riivolution, i'll see if this "new" thing even works, i hear it has no file size limit, which means i can make some awesome PSAS if i can play with gamecube controllers, because me and my friends only play SUPER SMASH BROS with controllers. so bleah.
umm..................yea, try different controllers. its not gonna be the sd card. see if it works in a regular GC game.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
the gamecube controllers work every where else, even when using gecko but when i tell it to play brawl the gamecube controllers deactivate.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Sorry for second post, but i hope this little bit of information helps.

okay some problems after this issue, okay i have a backup launcher you know Uloader, and well i tell it to load brawl as if it were a backup and the controllers do no work. everything else but that, and whenever i tell anything backuploaded or brawl modded to go back to the menu, it just black screens and i have to unplug. so wonderful i am not allowed to play modded brawl, i think when the wii is forced to load brawl via an SD method, it seems to get lost and disregards the GAMECUBE ports.

Top Bottom