• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GB ! want your help getting tv coverage

Kone

Smash Master
Personally id restart a new thread. Put smash bros melee in the title. Make the first post more appealing. Take the arguments already made. esp calebs, and put them together as one large argument as pros for melee. ALso argue in depth the technical side and have youtube vids to top european play aswell as covergae of our social and uk real game play.

I very much doubt we'll get anywhere till brawl, however, we could use this 'xleague' as an outlet to make our melee tournaments more well known in the UK and try attract new players.

New players = larger community = brawl on there in future.

edx

Jiraiya_Inc

Smash Apprentice
who's gonna start this thread then i made the thread before i know i named it wrong but it was a start and we got loads of feedback

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
i am actually currently doing it, allthough i would not mind someone else doing it, i should have it done in about 20 mins

Edit 1: tbh actually i think lord rust should start it off :p

Edit 2: yeah im not gonna repost, i got doug to post now and stuff, this thread has already been recognised by admin, it doesnt need a new name to gather attention

You're welcome Golfball ;)

spKz

Smash Ace
yeah the thread is getting better on xleagues ^__^

ps. Golfball, edit your post instead of quad posting ¬_¬

Kone

Smash Master
Just rename the thread then, no need to take offence greg. I still think this should be used tog ather player attention . Being broadcased would be great, but i really cant see them pivcking us up till brawl.

spKz

Smash Ace
yes i know ed ^__^ thats why i didnt want him to get penalized or the thread to get locked :X <3 no offence at all lol

ting!

Smash Cadet
this sounds pro, i agree with kone, caleb aka lord rust did make some very god points about the game itself and the community in which the game is played.
this is too awesome and idea to just let go, well done golfball, a stroke of genious i think.

i believe its definatly a good way to attract new players once they see what it is really about. some people i have met have asked me was i joking when i said i played in tournaments and couldnt take me seriously at all about it. this is a real eye-opening opportunity that would be a shame to miss.
apologes for my terrible grammar but i am work and rushing this while its quiet.

got to go
x

Jiraiya_Inc

Smash Apprentice
this sounds pro, i agree with kone, caleb aka lord rust did make some very god points about the game itself and the community in which the game is played.
this is too awesome and idea to just let go, well done golfball, a stroke of genious i think.

i believe its definatly a good way to attract new players once they see what it is really about. some people i have met have asked me was i joking when i said i played in tournaments and couldnt take me seriously at all about it. this is a real eye-opening opportunity that would be a shame to miss.
apologes for my terrible grammar but i am work and rushing this while its quiet.

got to go
x
HEY it was my idea I was the one who told him about it and I have good news i spoke to the guy who like one of the heads he's now giving me a contract with Xleague as one of there staff so is golfball not sure about which part but i will try my very hardest to get smash going this is just step one for us :)

Top Bottom