• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering info for tourney so start talking!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow...a battle for tvs from both games...this is sad. At Combo Breaker tvs were being used for both. It is just to get through pools quicker just as Brawl tvs will be used for melee pools. Although I may agree that brawl players may get lazy to bring tvs but let's not assume too quickly that we won't get support from them.

Cause this would be kinda bull**** if I have to separate tvs for both games if a certain number will be used to get through this much smoother.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as in, was it done the way you two have proposed in past tournaments?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
The TVs were split up for Brawl and Melee too, man, At Combo Breaker I remember that we split them by who brought them in. It's for the best interest of the one who brings their TV. Some people did bring their TVs for both games, but not many.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Okay then, agreed, whatever tvs are brought for whatever game is final. So Euro and other melee players, do not worry you may have the sets without brawl fiends taking it.

Gichan

Smash Champion
btw, adnan, would you please email me or PM me when and where and what about your tournament on july 12th, thanks.

Sorry for the double post.

Top Bottom