• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Garondorf, copy of Capitan Falco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANUCHALACHUCHA

Smash Rookie
Hi every one i just wanna say that i dont play, C. Falco nor Garondorf but they're moves are like the same and that sucks.Dont would be awesome to have with garondor a forward-b little beam or something like that...
Well about the copy thing i just wanna know what you think:confused::)

Ess oh Aytch

Smash Ace
O.O No offense, but that's a really annoying username :dizzy:

Ganondorf's attacks are alike in animation, but they do completely different things. Captain Falcon's moves have more combo-ability and thus is more popular. Falcon moves faster as well, which is useful for combos and staying out of combos.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
not all, his fair is different.. the thing is that, c falcon has more recovery time, faster shffling, weaker hits, but have the ability to combo more, fby other side, ganondorf has much stronger hits, is slower, jumps more, and cannot combo that easy, ganondorf it harder to use..

Zantetsu

Smash Master
O_o...

Ya anyways i find them alot different. Tell u the truth falcon is on my low tier while ganon is on my top. There alot different then u think...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Did you ever notice anything between fox/falco? marth/ roy? mario/ dr. mario? link/ young link? pikachu/ pichu? These are called clones. I've heard they were running out of time/ funding, so they cut down on # of animations used, but they still made the attacks have very different properties. combined w/ differing character properties, makes for completely different characters.

Banks

Smash Hero
captain falcoN...

but no, their moveset makes them seem like clones to people who aren't familiar with them, but the knockback, some choice moves that are very different, and their weight and physics make their playstyles vastly different, therefore making the characters themselves unique in their own way.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Uhm Also If ou Look...THe Clones Are Right Next to their Clonee But Falco is Better....The Knee and the Original Handrawn Falcon punch from 64

Renth

Smash Hero
No one else is seeing this is a joke because people are tired of hearing that from random noobs? this thread isn't serious at all.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
GUYS.

He's talking about Captain FALCO, not Captain Falcon.

j/k

On a serious note: Ganondorf = Clone of Captain Falcon. But some of the moves are changed and most are given different colours and such.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
Hi every one i just wanna say that i dont play, C. Falco nor Garondorf but they're moves are like the same and that sucks.Dont would be awesome to have with garondor a forward-b little beam or something like that...
Well about the copy thing i just wanna know what you think:confused::)
I agree with you my friend! It sux!!!!!!! that Garondorf has the same as C. Falco. C. Falco's taunt more cooler though so Garondorf has no purpose with same moves!! My two cents.

VgtPrncfllSyns

Smash Ace
Ah, but when gannondorf taunts, he doesnt just laugh at you, he shoves his crotch in your face. NOW, Mr. Falcon, please "Show me your moves".
GANNON-BANNED

What? Sorry.

He can try as hard as he wants to show Falcon his moves, but he is still unimpressed, and will likely knee him in the face as Golden Justice Roy to show him how totally serious he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom