• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GanonTube - The Official Ganon Videos and Critique thread

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292

Rizen

Smash Legend
nobody watches my videos nobody says anything? :confused:
Oh sorry. The forum is almost dead with few people posting :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWqF5JiUUnE - Raven(Ganondorf) vs Giank(Snake) Friendly
Good work :).

A few things I noticed are:
Snake gave you many opportunities to shield grab like at 0:34, 0:52, 1:00, 1:16, 1:26, 1:35 but you only shield grabbed at 1:37 and 1:59 the entire game. Take advantage of opportunities.

When you reset the situation it means Ganon must approach which is bad. Snake was dumb and approached a lot but better players will make you come to them so pressure them and punish when you can and only escape when you need to. For example, 0:18-0:25 you backed away with dodges and gave Snake the advantage when you could have attacked.

The other thing to work on is make sure attacks can hit or they only add lag. Like at 0:50 and 1:34 the sideB was way too far and 1:30 your Dair should have moved forward. Stuff like that.

Good intercepting 2:10 to the end.

Good work though :)

Raven¤

Smash Cadet
thanks for the recomendations Rizen.
Someone can put my videos in the list "||| Player's Matches |||" ?????? :upsidedown:
Players sorted alphabetically. Videos sorted by date.

lolreconlol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
boatv2
3DS FC
1934-1192-2911
I LOVED Ganon in Melee. Has anyone won a major tournament with him? I like him, but he's just sooooooo slow.

Top Bottom