• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf's Race

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Ok, to end this. He is Gerudan, a race of people who live in the deserts of the Zelda world, mostly Ocarina of time. If he was to be compared to real life people, they would be more like the Native Americans of the south west since the buildings of the Gerudan are similar to those buildings of the Native American's of the south west and that they both live in dry climates...

Finns7

Smash Ace
Id say gerudos are more based on egyptian culture than native american but who cares.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Funny thread because I've never seen a nintendo game that had what appeared or acted like an African-American person. Donky Kong had Funky I believe? He appeared to be stereotypically "black". Kinda ****ed up considering he was a gorilla. :laugh:

Nintendo's racist. >_>
<_<
I thought for a while that C. Olimar had a black costume but when I looked closer I realized that it was just the tint on his helmet! I guess there aren't too many black poeple in Japan.

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
Being a member of a group does NOT give you license to stereotype other members of that same group.

Don't make me thunderstorm this thread.
Too true. Do not forgot that by maing a fool out of your own race you also make a fool out of OTHER people from that race! So it is as bad as making a fool out of another race!

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
He's a Gerudo, which could be similar to a cross between the Middle East and the Polynesian skin colors. His red hair is likely a trait shared by some others of his kind.

Top Bottom