• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf's Final Smash

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I hope he's playable like Giga Bowser :D

This is what makes me slightly doubt his clonage. I wonder if he's playable or will just randomly rush around the screen?

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
Ganon hell yeah! Now this is how a STRONG character is suppose to be like :D
**** he must've stopped being a clone now xD

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
BTW, Captain Falcon's is the Blue Falcon.

What are the chances he gets in the Blue falcon and just runs someone over?

What are the chances that this will be exactly the same, just a different model?

The PAIN.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
though I'll say, i'd love Ganon in brawl, somebody told me this picture might be a fake. I'm waiting for another pic besides this one.
dude... i'm so happy.

not windwaker, but, still, its freakin ganondorf!

Machineking1313

Smash Cadet
If is fake, it is one of the best ever lol, the only other final smash for him would be something like him using his triforce of power, but I bet this it and it mocks Falcon's FS by going crazy with his racer.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
BTW, Captain Falcon's is the Blue Falcon.

What are the chances he gets in the Blue falcon and just runs someone over?

What are the chances that this will be exactly the same, just a different model?

The PAIN.
Well it could have been exact same thing except he does it on that evil horse from TP and mows them down. Glad that didn't happen. Ganon gets Wolf form kinda like Bowser's FS by the looks of it. Ganon get Wolf form and Link doesn't. -_-

I really wish they would have given Link's FS more to it. Like you do the Triforce Slash and then at the end after you use your power you transform into Wolf Link with Midna coming out of Link's shadow and getting on Wolf Link's back. It would have been kinda like Samus's FS and given us a new char. Oh well, I'm happy enough with everything we got so far.

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
Are there any videos of his Final Smash in action? That picture just looks a little funny to me...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Watch the video of it. It moves and acts like the landmaster. He shoots fire out of his mouth and jumps. It's terrible.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I was kidding about the landmaster, Gannon's FS is like CFs, just artistically different.

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
Cool. Looks devestating! I'm also excited to see that he's been kind of decloned. I'm especially fond of his side B choke hold!

fuuzball317

Smash Apprentice
Watch the video of it. It moves and acts like the landmaster. He shoots fire out of his mouth and jumps. It's terrible.
What's terrible?? Most of the smashes are the same anyways. Mario, Zelda, and Samus' smashes are basically the same they just look different, Link and Kirby have similar ones just look different, Ganon is perfectly staight, kinda like landrover and Falcon's, but looks different.

Krucifix

Smash Rookie
wow from what little I can tell from this Video, Ganon is a BAD Mutha F***

I like to how his attack animation is different from the Captain, but I still havent seen him brawl yet :|

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I'm a little disappointed that it isn't a playable Final Smash like Giga Bowser...

but it still works. Happy as a clam, I am.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Ganon's FS is so sweet in action, the only problem i have with it is that it looks like Marth's which is one of the characters i hate the most.

What's terrible?? Most of the smashes are the same anyways. Mario, Zelda, and Samus' smashes are basically the same they just look different, Link and Kirby have similar ones just look different, Ganon is perfectly staight, kinda like landrover and Falcon's, but looks different.
He was kidding, you noob.

Anyway, I'd have to say Ganondorf's Final Smash is one of the best, if not the best there is.

Top Bottom