• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf's Art Room

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh

A sketch by Tero and me, drawn in the Ganon Xat. It's only slightly Ganon-related lol.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
@Z1GMA: Ahaha! That pic is priceless! I wonder... what does Ganondorf actually drink anyway? Yeah, it's fun to say "the blood of his fallen enemies" and all that jazz, but realistically speaking, what would his favorite food and beverage be? XD

To stay on topic:

Toon Ganondorf... isn't he cuuuute! XD

Exalted

Smash Lord
Cuteness shall not be tolerated. We must absolutely, completely, fully and wholly obliterate the person behind this.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
That's not Toon Ganondorf. Toon Ganondorf is more...brawny and intimidating.

This is Toon Ganondorf:

Hmmm. Perhaps I ought to rephrase what I said and call him "Young Toon Ganondorf", ahahaha!

@Z1GMA: Yeah, the golblet thing sounds right on the money. As for food, I imagine he'd feast on all kinds of meat, like pork, exotic fowl, beef, and all kinds of red meat that royalty can afford. I can also imagine him eating freshly picked apples and grapes picked fresh from the vine. I guess the obligatory big ol' loaf of bread would be about right too. X3

-LzR-

Smash Hero
PUT THE PICTURES IN SPOILERS PLEASE! This seems like a mess comparable to what happens to Ganon's foes when he gets em D:

Top Bottom