• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf vs Peach

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
nice matches, you have a very good peach and you are very familier with this match up. I'm not a peach player so I can't really give you advice, but I'll say that you have very good ledge gaurding and that you know how to combo ganon very well.

Ganon, ganon, ganon. so close. more forward tilts ganon, spam Fair but purposefully land short of the target, then l-cancel forward tilt instead of jab.

I know it's hard for ganon to grab, so when you do you have to get the most of it. sometimes its best just to fake a fair and do an empty short hop, then waveland to grab or wave land backwards then dash grab.

also, Dthrow to aerial, the Usmash is fun to pull off, but odds are not in your favor sorry.

good sets, you are both very skilled, keep it up

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Well, most obvipously, you both need to work on your techs and you DI. Those combos on the wall were terrible.

The peach needs to work on float cancelling. Dash attacks and downsmashes are all well and good, but float cancelling is a staple in any peach arsenal.

For the Ganon. Not much advice I can give. the guy above me pretty much said it all. More ftilts, more fairs, lss upsmash. Also, less nairs, ganons nair is terrible.

Use a lot of shieldgrabs as they're pretty much your best bet for grabbing.

Andyeah, that's pretty much all I've got.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Well, most obvipously, you both need to work on your techs and you DI. Those combos on the wall were terrible.

The peach needs to work on float cancelling. Dash attacks and downsmashes are all well and good, but float cancelling is a staple in any peach arsenal.

For the Ganon. Not much advice I can give. the guy above me pretty much said it all. More ftilts, more fairs, lss upsmash. Also, less nairs, ganons nair is terrible.

any experienced peach player should know about the jagged floors on corneria and how that affects float cancelling. spacing with ganon is EXTREMELY important, any decent ganon player out prioritizes peachs fair and exploits his range very well, as does the ganon player. i would guess you have never played a ganon player with that kind of advice. as far as teching, if you payed attention with ganon's wall combos on me, i teched twice but, was punched out of it. your advice here was for the most part useless. vidjo vs eddie(ganon), look it up.

$BONE$

Smash Ace

lets see some ganon vs daze videos. LOL.

timbu

Smash Apprentice
no need to be so mean about it, you asked him to critique you and he did what you asked and answered honestly.

whether he is right or wrong makes no difference on your blessing to be rude and post twice

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Saint Patrick: First of all, I liked the way you finished off her 3rd stock, those were good moves. Ganon vs Peach is more of a spacing game then anything and I think you needed to focus more on that. When peach is above you just UAir her to get her out of the way unless you know your Fair is going to hit. Use more double jump airiels and try using reverse UAir more for edguarding. In the beginning when you kept getting up on the spot after she dash attacked you. Try rolling away and spacing an Ftilt to keep yourself on the offensive. I find smaller stages are a good counterpick for Peach unless she plays really agressive.

Ganon's slowness is easy to abuse and can give him alot of trouble on smaller stages vs Peach. You want a stage with platforms where you can duck Peach's Dsmash and return with an Usmash or Uair, etc. I could ramble on but that's quite enough I'm off to bed.:)

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I have the best ganon in socal
Uh oh, we've got a challenge here. If I end up making it to Nexus instead of that Gamelink tournament, we'll see about that =P (you're going to Nexus, right?)

Thanks for the feedback guys. This Ganon video is outdated by a couple months though; it just took Bone so **** long to get it up <_< My Ganon has improved quite a bit since then, becoming less predictable and a bit better with the tech skillz.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Come to Nexus, Patrick!

I wanna see you Ganon ditto Petoo for best Ganon main in SoCal :]

Yay Harmony <3

P.S. Bone, put the videos up of me getting 3-stocked! :]

P.P.S. Noob King! Adam! Do you remember me? :] I remember Brown town tearing it up!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I have the best ganon in socal
Hugs! Do you remember playing me at 0C2? Or are you just poking fun at my Sig?:laugh:

Anyways, you should come up for the "DAN" tournament in WA on April21st. It's gunna be PRETTY big. Like 100 people or so. I'm going down for it.

Come to Nexus, Patrick!

I wanna see you Ganon ditto Petoo for best Ganon main in SoCal :]

Yay Harmony <3

P.S. Bone, put the videos up of me getting 3-stocked! :]

P.P.S. Noob King! Adam! Do you remember me? :] I remember Brown town tearing it up!
Of COURSE I remember you dude. You nearly took me out of 1v1 brackets at our tournament. Sheik and Doc you went. Ya Blunted_Object10 and myself ("Brown Town") aren't as HOT of a team as we used to be.

YOU TOO should come up for the "DAN" tournament Rickety!

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
haha, i realize. i was just commenting that he went to berkeley and was surprised that he was from socal

Top Bottom