• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Video Archive ver. 2.0 [7/18/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yo wussup guys. I play that ganondorf character too. He's wayyy cool :cool:

I will humbly post vids of me getting ***** by the best Ganon in EC Canada. Note, I placed higher in both singles and elmiminated his team in losers bracket semifinal of 2v2 at this tournament where we recorded these vids >.>

"Title of the best Ganon in Canada"

Kage East coast vs Noobking West coast
Match 1- http://youtube.com/watch?v=GLFztmeTEC0
Match 2- http://youtube.com/watch?v=Omelooz6kNM
Match 3- http://youtube.com/watch?v=QXm3CJdshis

Here are some friendlies between us. I seriously was off my game though that day so their all bad (jonz)

Noobking_WC(Ganon) vs Kage_EC(Ganon) - 1 - Pokemon Stadium - http://youtube.com/watch?v=GLFztmeTEC0

The rest of these can also be found on youtube.

Noobking_WC(Ganon) vs Kage_EC(Ganon) - 2 - Dreamland
Noobking_WC(Ganon) vs Kage_EC(Ganon) - 3 - Yoshi's Story
Noobking_WC(Ganon) vs Kage_EC(Ganon) - 4 - Dreamland
Noobking_WC(C.Falcon) vs Kage_EC(Ganon) - 5 - Yoshi's Story
Noobking_WC(C.Falcon) vs Kage_EC(C.Falcon) - 6 - Dreamland
Noobking_WC(C.Falcon) vs Kage_EC(C.Falcon) - 7 - FD
Noobking_WC(Ganon) vs Kage_EC(C.Falcon) - 8 - Yoshi's Story

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

I will humbly post vids of me getting ***** by the best Ganon in EC Canada. Note, I placed higher in both singles and elmiminated his team in losers bracket semifinal of 2v2 at this tournament where we recorded these vids >.>

Here are some friendlies between us. I seriously was off my game though that day so their all bad (jonz)

Noobking_WC(Ganon) vs Kage_EC(Ganon) - 1 - Pokemon Stadium - http://youtube.com/watch?v=GLFztmeTEC0

I'll add all of these videos in a few days -- I'm packing up soon to move to Georgia.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'll add all of these videos in a few days -- I'm packing up soon to move to Georgia.
OH SH*T SON GANON DITTOS WTF!?!?!

EDIT: That's in reference to you and me, not Noobking and guy.

Gannondorf the fifth

Smash Apprentice

You're a pretty good gannon, but What HAPPENED to you when you were playing that aftermath guy? Geeze louise he was "mind gaming" you like madness! Otherwise, you're still good; obviously i looked at other vids of you as well, the EC ganon was just ruining you too much. lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
whoa, where did you get the juggernaut pic for your sig? i love it!

juggernaut is one of my favorite characters i love him, he was too good when he was first introduced (literally lol)

Gannondorf the fifth

Smash Apprentice
whoa, where did you get the juggernaut pic for your sig? i love it!

juggernaut is one of my favorite characters i love him, he was too good when he was first introduced (literally lol)
LoL, HAH, i know, i play marvel vs. capcom 2 once in a while and they made juggernaut look like the size of the entire bears football team put together. I think I just put in "Juggernaut banner" under google image search. I still have to look for a rick astley banner...i'll rick roll left and right.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
You're a pretty good gannon, but What HAPPENED to you when you were playing that aftermath guy? Geeze louise he was "mind gaming" you like madness! Otherwise, you're still good; obviously i looked at other vids of you as well, the EC ganon was just ruining you too much. lol
The last tournament encounter I had with Aftermath was at 0C3 where I 2-0'd him handily in pools and then 2-1'd him in a fairly close tournament set. Yah that EC ganon is absolutely amazing in Ganon dittos. I'm probably better than him at other matchups. Oh, and Aftermath doesn't really have mindgames... He gots tech skill.

Gannondorf the fifth

Smash Apprentice
Ah well, tech skills have on occasion won me a match...like on the super mega cheap link level where so one can throw you funny and you hit the bottom of the top ledge and go DOWN....with the turtle and the balloon...anyways, yeah, teching saves you HARD there. lol

Renth

Smash Hero
lol, what about against Chaddd or 1233? lol...Can't leave out tom tipman...I know i'd personally have a HARD *** time beating those guys....but not impossible. hah. lol
what about them? i'd MM any of them on that list Chaddds the only one i've played tipman barely plays anymore and i have no intention of going to florida again and even if did there's the same john that was used on chaddd that he's "out of practice" I'm gonna take a trip out to Ohio here before too long to play Bushman. Then a trip to Jersey to play Magus

Linguini

Smash Master
what about them? i'd MM any of them on that list Chaddds the only one i've played tipman barely plays anymore and i have no intention of going to florida again and even if did there's the same john that was used on chaddd that he's "out of practice" I'm gonna take a trip out to Ohio here before too long to play Bushman. Then a trip to Jersey to play Magus
That wasnt a john, lol tommy doesnt play anymore, cept items on peach's castle every couple months.:laugh:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
diss me all you like i'll MM any ganon player in the world in dittos $10 - $20.
Yes. Although I have mixed feelings about ditto matchups in general. Ganon ditto's are too good.

I was in Los Angeles for 0C2 and 0C3. I got to ditto Captain Jack, Eddie, and some other good ganons. Since you failed to attend either one of those (I think), it is YOUR turn to come up North and see that Canada is no joke in the smash scene.

The biggest tournament ever held in Canada is coming up on december 15th-16th. "At Melee's End" will be hosted in Calgary, Alberta. Housing IS being provided for OOS. All the top players in Canada will be attending including Mikemonkey, Vwins, Bam, Pkm Vodka, Chester01, FalseFalco, Shawn, Hitsugaya, CowEar, Blunted_Object10, Patooty, myself, and MANY MANY more. There is also confirmation of a crew from NY already. The best ganons (Divinokage (EC)) and myself (WC) will be attending and would be MORE then obliged to take you up on your Ganon ditto MM for just about any amount.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Yes. Although I have mixed feelings about ditto matchups in general. Ganon ditto's are too good.

I was in Los Angeles for 0C2 and 0C3. I got to ditto Captain Jack, Eddie, and some other good ganons. Since you failed to attend either one of those (I think), it is YOUR turn to come up North and see that Canada is no joke in the smash scene.

The biggest tournament ever held in Canada is coming up on december 15th-16th. "At Melee's End" will be hosted in Calgary, Alberta. Housing IS being provided for OOS. All the top players in Canada will be attending including Mikemonkey, Vwins, Bam, Pkm Vodka, Chester01, FalseFalco, Shawn, Hitsugaya, CowEar, Blunted_Object10, Patooty, myself, and MANY MANY more. There is also confirmation of a crew from NY already. The best ganons (Divinokage (EC)) and myself (WC) will be attending and would be MORE then obliged to take you up on your Ganon ditto MM for just about any amount.
You forgot me Mr.Brown. :demon: And I thought Kage was the best EC ganon

Also Renth if you decide to come I'll MM your Ganon with my Pichu. :embarrass

Renth

Smash Hero
no i didn't attend either, i also never said canada was a joke in the smash scene be nice. I also have family in ontario i might come up for a visit sometime no clue when though.

Gannondorf the fifth

Smash Apprentice
You forgot me Mr.Brown. :demon: And I thought Kage was the best EC ganon

Also Renth if you decide to come I'll MM your Ganon with my Pichu. :embarrass
You don't mean that seriously do you? Renth far from sucks and, i'm sorry, but pichu is not a serious contender on the professional scale. I'm not saying you can't be GOOD with pichu, but gannon can run laps around him. That's almost insulting to renth that you actually believe your pichu would stand a chance. lol.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Elk grove...you don't live TOO far from me...probably like 30 minutes. Bristol wisconsin...elk groove...yeah, you're about 30-45 minutes away.
Heh, very interesting. Well, if you're ever in/around the area, let me know. My car is being a bit of ***** right now, so I won't be driving anywhere far anytime soon.

Though, do you know where Powers Lake is, in Wisconsin? My family goes up there all the time during the summer. Can't remember the city/county for the life of me.

Gannondorf the fifth

Smash Apprentice
Heh, very interesting. Well, if you're ever in/around the area, let me know. My car is being a bit of ***** right now, so I won't be driving anywhere far anytime soon.

Though, do you know where Powers Lake is, in Wisconsin? My family goes up there all the time during the summer. Can't remember the city/county for the life of me.
Hmm, powers lake...It sounds familiar. My gf probably knows where it's at. lol. Is it really deep into wisconsin?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hmm, powers lake...It sounds familiar. My gf probably knows where it's at. lol. Is it really deep into wisconsin?
Not really. Not far past the border near rockford, I wanna say.

i'm better than all of ya'll. if you say otherwise i'll just change your post

MWAHAHAHAHA MOD ABUUUUUSEEEE

Of course you are. You're effing Gimpyfish. ;)

Gannondorf the fifth

Smash Apprentice
Not really. Not far past the border near rockford, I wanna say.

Rockford.....that's...more towards lake geneva..lol, while IN wisconsin, it's down the border from me. lol That's actually an hour drive then. good times.

Of course you are. You're effing Gimpyfish. ;)
Oh come onnnn, the best gannon would ALWAYS win over the best bowser. No offense gimpy, but you acknowledged it in another thread that while you main with bowser, you think he sucks too lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
actually bowser sucks but bowser vs ganon? lolz good luck ganons

YEAH I SAID IT LOLZ

well... actually i haven't performed that great against ganon's in the past *coughnoobkingcough*

but i'm better now, money matches for every ganon i see pl0x.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah i had no clue who you were and then i was like "this ganon is giving me some troubles even though he sucks"

just kidding

seriously though i was like wtf who is this LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom