• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf is the Best Character Eternally: In Progress (Replacement Signups Help!)

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Wonder who will be our top 5.

Also, sad Gungnir didn't join.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
You didn't sign up, but you can still put down information here either as a replacement or a potential candidate out of 8.

I did say the tournament wouldn't be starting before August 15th pretty clearly, so ideally this shouldn't have taken you by surprise.
Funny, didn't think I didn't sign up, but alright. I'll put down info here.

Name: Xinc
NNID: Xincmars
Country of residence: EST, USA
Preferred days: Weekends
Times: evenings
Proffered communcation method: Skype: Xincmars

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Funny, didn't think I didn't sign up, but alright. I'll put down info here.

Name: Xinc
NNID: Xincmars
Country of residence: EST, USA
Preferred days: Weekends
Times: evenings
Proffered communcation method: Skype: Xincmars
Good news for you, I'm removing someone from the tournament because I have been completely unable to contact them. So you'll instantly be put on the list of 40 entrants.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
@ Koskinator Koskinator I can add you to the signup list right now given you expressed interest, but you'll have to really help me in terms of what methods you prefer to be contacted by, as well as preferred days of week and times you are available.

Pon said he wanted to join the tournament, so I'm really eager to see if I can get 8 extra signups for a bracket of 48 people. This keeps things relatively neater.

LSXAndrew

Smash Rookie
NNID
LSXAndrew
Good news for you, I'm removing someone from the tournament because I have been completely unable to contact them. So you'll instantly be put on the list of 40 entrants.
I know GENJIJODU, I'm trying to reach him now.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
In any case, I have high hopes we shall be able to reach the 48 player goal!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Bracket has changed again. 99% final. If you have complaints about it, speak NOW and I might change it.
http://challonge.com/GITBCE3

Notes:
high seeds are already in Round 2
I tried to avoid placing people in Round 1 or 2 matches they might already be familiar with
Some initial match placements are to mitigate lag issues

Last edited:

Scrambles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vonweirden
was i the uncontactable person? sounds like me. presume its too late to get in on this?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
was i the uncontactable person? sounds like me. presume its too late to get in on this?
You're definitely on the bracket. I was able to verify your Smashboards account and I'm certain I tagged you to notify you of updates.

verbatim

Smash Ace
I signed up as a replacement on the google docs page.

Name: verbatim
NNID: verbiage
Country of residence: USA (Illinois)
Preferred days: W/E
Times: Evenings weekdays, Weekends W/E
Preferred communcation method: Smashboards (msg me), email: kk13777@yahoo.com

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
@Kyogokudo @adom4 @Blobface @WaluigiWeegeeSteel @ S Scrambles @Scarlet Jile @Sykkamorre @ jmanup85 jmanup85 @Ray_Kalm @ LSXAndrew LSXAndrew @Deotay @ Opana Opana @HeavyLobster @Swoops @Garioshi @TheArabSamurai @ Naroghin Naroghin @ Panchito Panchito @Tarry @dSolid @SleuthMechanism @-VictoriaJustice- @ Xinc Xinc @TTTTTsd @Pon @ Koskinator Koskinator @ Kyzon Xin Kyzon Xin @GENJIJODU @ollonk @Johnluc55 @gilligan156

Just in case it isn't clear:

Because I have finished getting participants for my bracket, you may all actually start arranging Round 1 matches right now. They are still scheduled to be completed around the 14th or 15th of September (3 weeks from the official start date), some leniency given depending on how far east you live.

Replacements will be messaged if for any reason one of you discovers that you are unable to meet this deadline.

Last edited:

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
Dang, sad I missed the signup, went ahead and put myself on reserve. Started med school and haven't been on at all recently. Good luck to everyone! :p

Edit: If anyone needs a warm-up partner, send me a pm or add nintendoid: mgleed

Last edited:

Merkabo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Merkabo
3DS FC
2895-8009-7813
I want in. Merkabo = nnid

Im good enough. Promise. ;o

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Lmao Kosk is one of my favorite dorfs he's funny lol. I usually mess around in forums but I'm afraid of getting modded here , wouldn't do that to Verm lol.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
@ Koskinator Koskinator you have a match against a Japanese player MURKen. If you need me to help, let me know.

It doesn't need to be completed right away (5 weeks from today) but I won't stop you from getting things done early.

Last edited:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Does this guy not speaka engrish
He can speak a little (and Google translate helps).

Just try speaking as simply as possible, use the abbreviations I provided in the rules list when discussing stage counterpicks.

Top Bottom